• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barry stark snooker coaching on you tube fantastic must see

HERES THE LINK TO BARRY STARKS COACHING VIDEOS ON YOU TUBE
    FANTASTIC
    P.S I DONT KNOW BARRY I JUST FOUND THEM BY ACCIDENT
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeXe...Poh_MNeLV_CEqY

Thanks for the link. It looks like he has just started uploading these videos. Hopefully more to come.

My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
    I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

i think so to,
      he explains stuff really well

Comment

Thanks for posting the link. Very useful.
        Last edited by cyberheater; 13 April 2016, 06:13 PM.

Comment

I particularly liked his point on positional play that you have a safer margin of error moving the cue ball into the line of the shot rather than across the line of the shot. Personally I hadn't come across that distinction before though it might be old hat to some of you, and I'll think about that next time I'm practising.

Comment

Great find... I liked Barrys other videos on youtube where hes doing some group coaching at The Star...
            #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

Barry has uploaded some more excellent videos

Comment

Barry stark snooker coaching on you tube fantastic must see

great to see him being interviewed on the ros show. had a day with him at the star academy, so enthusiastic, great guy

Comment

I know Barry well. He's a top bloke. His coaching is excellent - check him out if you are anywhere near Notts.

(..and that's my spotted cueball he borrowed for the filming..)

Comment

Great video's

I think he would be a very good choice for anyone needing a coach - I would certainly enjoy a few hours with him as he looks like one of the best to me.

How many snooker coaches can say they have taken a kid and coached them from nothing to being a ranking event winner? Not many. Yet he never mentioned it once - very modest - I like that.
                    Last edited by Byrom; 16 April 2016, 11:46 PM.

Comment

May I suggest you hit the like Button at the bottom of the screen to show him some support.
                      " Cues are like girlfriends,once they become an EX I don't want them hanging around ".

Comment

New video with Barry Stark and Kyren Wilson doing the T very good.

Comment

An excellent video indeed, very informative on how Kyren approaches the game. I think his shot routine and timing is absolutely perfect.
                          Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

Originally Posted by misspentoldage View Post
                            I particularly liked his point on positional play that you have a safer margin of error moving the cue ball into the line of the shot rather than across the line of the shot. Personally I hadn't come across that distinction before though it might be old hat to some of you, and I'll think about that next time I'm practising.
                            I have found and watched a fair few of these video's but I haven't been able to find this video on positional play. Anyone got a link to it please? Many thanks

Comment

Originally Posted by bluenose1940 View Post
                              I have found and watched a fair few of these video's but I haven't been able to find this video on positional play. Anyone got a link to it please? Many thanks
                              Here you go bluenose, try this link of all the positional play videos.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...Meofhwg-iknaA4

Comment

Working...
                              X