Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah i was lucky with the jason owens cue, only had to wait 6 months. Thats my current playing cue.

Potentially for sale i think are the champion cue, willie smith and debating the eureka if i can get a replacement with a 9mm tip.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Mathias121 View Post
      Yeah i was lucky with the jason owens cue, only had to wait 6 months. Thats my current playing cue.

Potentially for sale i think are the champion cue, willie smith and debating the eureka if i can get a replacement with a 9mm tip.
      Is the Burwat Champion a real one or replica ? (badge looks new)

Comment

• Real early 1960s believe. Quote me if iam wrong? Badge has been reworked by andy travis

Comment

• Originally Posted by Mathias121 View Post
          Real early 1960s believe. Quote me if iam wrong? Badge has been reworked by andy travis
          What are specs then, and price ?

Comment

• Here are my old cues, 2 very nice Burwats, a nice Sydney Smith, and 2 modern cues, a Stamford, and my playing cue Wooldridge modified by Travis
            Last edited by jrc750; 1 January 2018, 03:36 PM.

Comment

• Nice cues jrc
              Current playing cue Trevor White
              3/4 ash cue

Comment

• Nice cues!! Got a few more pictures for the burwat champ

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/bc8n6otpd...coGFzVQJhYDsIa

specs are 17oz
                58inch
                10mm tip (not 100% as tools are in work)
                Message me with an offer?

Comment

• My new custom made cue and old cue. Both are 19oz but new cue is 62inch long and old 58
                  URL=http://aijaa.com/nXqFDu][/URL]

Comment

• Comment

• Originally Posted by 777 View Post
                      How tall are you, why 62"...? not knocking you at all, just genuinely interested, I'm 6' 3" and see all these pictures of people with cues up to their neck so was wondering myself, there's a nice phoenix unity 61 1/2 ..hmm

Comment

• I'm just shy of 6ft and 4" and I have long hands

Comment

• Im 6ft 4. My preferance is 57.5inch. each to their own tho. Nice cue ��

Comment

• Well thats definitive then, the more I read, the answer seems to be "whatever works for you", no bad thing I guess, thanks for replies.

Comment

• Hi Guys

After playing for a year with a Parris cue, I decided I wanted to get something a little stronger as my Parris seemed to be a little too whippy,
                              so I was trying to decide if i would get unnamed or go to GBL or some of the suppliers to see what was on offer, we just a couple of days before
                              a long trip up the country to GBL, A friend on mine said I have a cue you might like, just take a look, no obligation, just let me know what you think.....

Well I went top his house for a look over, and to tap a few balls around on his Table......... Hmm, I thought this feels very solid, it still had the price ticket
                              on it as it appeared to be newly made for a player (No Names), but was a little short at 57" long. Its a very solid cue, very tight grain, plain ebony butt,
                              spot on 18oz, 9.75mm tip size 17in bp, very regular specs I know but it was the colouring of the ash shaft, the quality of finish and solidity of the cue that turned my head.
                              Take a look at the pics, its a great looking cue, I now have the extensions for it, it plays very well.

Robert Osbourne has confirmed that it is one of his cues and has looked it over. it is the closest thing I have ever come to my old Rodney Hinde cue that I had in the 80/90s

IMG_5817.jpg
                              IMG_5822.jpg
                              IMG_5823.jpg
                              IMG_5821.jpg
                              IMG_5825.jpg
                              Last edited by Madbox; 15 January 2018, 03:21 PM.

Comment

• im in transition new cue is the excel

Comment

Working...
                                X