Cue Needed......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cue Needed......

OK, Guys, I have a request, I have a friend of mine who is a very good player he has a Cue that he uses, unfortunately its a bit on rough side and requires a lot of tender loving care to bring it up to anything like new.
    So my friend has decided to change his cue instead, as he tried another persons cue and he found it very responsive and a lot stronger. So his requirements have changed a little from the original cue he played with.
    Please see below for his specs, he is not loaded, but has a certain amount of money to be able to purchase a cue. but would prefer to be able to get one that has already been made rather than wait for one to be made.

Single piece, Ash Shaft, Ebony butt (with or without Splices) 60" long, 9.5mm ferrule/tip, 18 oz, 17.5"-18.5" Balance point, he particularly does not want a whipey cue, wants it to be a strong stiff shaft cue.....

I know its a long shot, its just the repairs to his original cue will not give the stiffer shaft, so would prefer to get a newer cue.

Thanks in advance.....

Am sure J6 can provide a strong stiff shaft!
    Joking aside - I would get in touch with Mr. J6 as he knows what he is doing for a very reasonable price.
    "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
    National Snooker Expo
    25-27 October 2019
    http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

I've got something close to that but not an ebony butt.
      Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
      but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

Working...
      X