where is malaysia snooker academy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where is malaysia snooker academy?

Are there any snooker acedemy in Malaysia,that can coaching us to the next level?

help me.
    Age/Location: 18, Manjung/JB,Malaysia
    Started playing: Julai 2004]
    Highest Practice/Match Break: 118/93
    Cue: Peradon Century 18.5oz 9.5mm tip Blue diamond / BCE with jimmy white signature(my first cue)

I think you should ask Jh or Jceh from originalomin website.

Comment

i think he will bring me to the snooker arena at PJ.

do you know another place?

i need a high quality coaching and trainning with a membership.
      Cue: Peradon Century 18.5oz 9.5mm tip Blue diamond / BCE with jimmy white signature(my first cue)

Comment

Well... that's the place I can think off. Most Malaysia great players play there. Malaysia number 1, Mr Thor Chuan Leong is playing there too. He gives free coaching just you need to pay the table charge. You can take part in tournaments held by Arena. You can build your place from there.
        Another place would be Penang. I heard that ex-number1 Mr.Moh is from there and teach snooker as well. But I don't have his contact.

Comment

i will try at the snooker arena first.

thanks again mate.

Comment

You can try call them or send them a mail. I've met JH, Jceh(Jacky), and Thor. All of them are very helpful and nice.

All the best

Comment

yes,

i will try to appointment with them.

i got rory thor number to contact.

btw.

is there in malaysia sell riley aristocrat or star table?

Comment

Yeah.. great. I might also wanna book them for a few session of coaching too. But have to wait around May when I'm on holiday.

To get this two tables into Malaysia is very expensive(really expensive). People would recommend wiraka. Their table use for Sea Games match.

http://www.wiraka.com/malaysia/wirak...ker-table.html

Comment

Hi Guys,I'm a IBSF Certified International Billiard & Snooker Coach,in Malaysia.Im residing in Melaka...Is they anything I can help you with??do u do 70-80 breaks everyday or once a week or once a month???thanks
                  Last edited by jorock63; 10 March 2011, 02:41 AM.

Comment

Do you coach ?

Comment

There is a snooker academy in Malaysia owned and run by Jo Ong (Americanized name) but I can't remember the name of it, sorry. Jo Ong was certified by me as a Master Coach (IBSF) and has just recently gotten his certification through SiteRight academy in Sheffield.

Found it on Facebook, it is @acssnookeracademy and there's a phone n umber on their website as the FB posting comes with a 'Call Now' button.
                      Last edited by Terry Davidson; 16 September 2017, 01:10 PM.
                      Terry Davidson
                      IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
                        There is a snooker academy in Malaysia owned and run by Jo Ong (Americanized name) but I can't remember the name of it, sorry. Jo Ong was certified by me as a Master Coach (IBSF) and has just recently gotten his certification through SiteRight academy in Sheffield.

Found it on Facebook, it is @acssnookeracademy and there's a phone n umber on their website as the FB posting comes with a 'Call Now' button.
                        Jo is in Melaka, Malaysia.

Comment

ACS Snooker Academy
                          Country/Region: Malaysia
                          Address: 54 jalan BBI / 7 Taman Bukit Beruang indah
                          Business Type: Business Service (Transportation, finance, travel,
                          Main Products: Snooker Coaching, Training, Snooker Training, Billiarrd Coaching,
                          Contact Person: Mr. JO ONG
                          Telephone: 60122031833
                          Zip/Post Code: 75450

Comment

Working...
                          X