German Masters 2013 - Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
    Carter has had quite a bit of luck in this match. I hope that lady luck swings around a bit.
    I think that's true, but then Marco's been missing his chances, none too easy though they've been, by a long way. Some of his long potting was excellent last night, he needs that back again to win IMO. Good match so far.

-
    The fast and the furious,
    The slow and labourious,
    All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
      I think that's true, but then Marco's been missing his chances, none too easy though they've been, by a long way. Some of his long potting was excellent last night, he needs that back again to win IMO. Good match so far.

-
      Yes. Carter has been playing the better snooker. I just hope that Marco can pull it together. We all know he's an amazing break builder when he gets going.

Comment

• Carter is one away.

Comment

• Well done Carter.

Comment

• A great break from Carter to finish it all off. It was a tough break to put together without the high colours. Congratulations.
            ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
            "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• Great watching that and well done to Carter, i thought the final session may have been a bit tighter but after those two centuries in the opening frames i think Marco looked like a different player.

Comment

• Well played Ali Carter..... its a shame the wheels fell off a bit for Macro in that last session!!
                Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

• Mike Hallett said that Mark Selby got a verbel warning from Jan Varhass, I think it was in his match against Joe Perry, not sure what the verbal warning was for does anybody know please
                  Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

• probably just for being boring

Comment

• Originally Posted by leelee View Post
                      probably just for being boring
                      Ka-ching!

Comment

• Jimmy White was advertised to play at the Endless lounge in Soi Bukhaow in Pattaya on the evening of December 22 2018 at 9pm. (See Endless bar/lounge on fb)
                        I was wondering how he could commute if he had won his match on the 21st in Germany. Bangkok is 7 hours ahead of uk. He would be very tired had he won his match.
                        Maybe there was a clause in his contract. It had been advertised locally for at least 4 weeks.
                        Anyway Jimmy lost and was able to fulfil his obligations

Comment

Working...
                        X