New video: Back to basics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New video: Back to basics!

Here is my latest YouTube video. Have a look! Like and Subscribe to the channel. Thanks!

WPBSA Level 2 - 1st4Sport Coach
    Available for personalised one-to-one coaching sessions
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice one.

We are getting ready for a local league. We are around 30-50 break standard. What would you reccomend for practice routines when we want to do it together as in 2-3 of us.

Cheers

Comment

Originally Posted by sealer View Post
      Nice one.

We are getting ready for a local league. We are around 30-50 break standard. What would you reccomend for practice routines when we want to do it together as in 2-3 of us.

Cheers
      You could do a basic line-up and fetch the balls out for each other. Do 5 mins each... OR.. do the line-up and play a shot each, getting position for the next person. The you can blame your mate for leaving you in a bad spot, or you'll miss a shot and then you get the blame.

Should give you a decent warm up with a bit of fun.
      WPBSA Level 2 - 1st4Sport Coach
      Available for personalised one-to-one coaching sessions
      --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally Posted by sealer View Post
        Nice one.

Cheers
        Originally Posted by tedisbill View Post
        You could do a basic line-up and fetch the balls out for each other. Do 5 mins each... OR.. do the line-up and play a shot each, getting position for the next person. The you can blame your mate for leaving you in a bad spot, or you'll miss a shot and then you get the blame.

Should give you a decent warm up with a bit of fun.
        Practise line up without cannoning any balls in the line, teaches you those subtle soft screw shots and forces you to take those harder balls when out of position and a cannon on the easier one is unavaoidable.
        Play with a mate, break ends with a miss or a cannon, replace the missed or cannoned ball/s and play alternately from where the cue ball lands.

I used to make regular tons doing this exercise while my mate, who's a better potter than me, couldn't run a 30 without a cannon as his cue ball wandered about too much.
        Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
        but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

Working...
        X