Frustating table- help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Geoff,

thanks for the info here.. I forgot to dip in again/ only just seen your last 2 posts on here. you made end of jan.

Can I ask, as our table's a dead duck as it is/ no-one uses it or will do unless I can s'how get it even slightly playable myself.. so, its worth my persuing the idea of shaping the jaw rubbers just slightly into an angled-inward-underside to hopefully facilitate the ball entering the pocket. I realise the pitfalls of doing this/ read your 2 problems.. but we have no choice I think.

Could you tell me how to just take back the corner cloth a few inches in order to access the rubber jaws? I was told by the 2 fitters who came out, that this WAS possible on this table (ie w'out taking cushions off, I think).

Failing this idea, my last resort, then its either leave as is/ to rot w'out use.. or maybe re-cushion it. But £400 is far too much for me to afford a set of yours; just maybe I could find a 1/2 decent set for perhaps half this s'where.. then fit myself I don't know.

Thanks, SC

Comment

Working...
    X