Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Stevie1 View Post
    Well if you fancy selling me a single one to try give me a shout
    I've just had another 100 boxes in mate on the website so drop me a line.

I had a discussion with a player I know who wanted a tip similar to a decent Elk.

After some discussion we settled on the G1 so I sent him one a couple of weeks ago.

He rang me Friday to explain how it went.

I'll let you see in the link; I think you'll agree it isn't going too bad.

Click here
    Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
    Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
    Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

Eurosport have been plugging these with gay abandon lately and name-checking players using them ie Selby has a G3 on, I think as my memory is pants; and Joe Johnson is putting one on his cue, so expect more from next Monday....

Comment

I may be wrong but I'm sure I saw, Mark Allen, Kyren Wilson and obviously Mark Williams amongst others but I know there are lots more; like you, my memory is poor!
        Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
        Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
        Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

Jimmy White is using one
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

The main attraction of these tips isn't the quality of them(as they and other brands are good) it's the grading system, than enable you to get multiple tips of the dame(your preference) hardness, to reduce the time it takes to get used to a new tip.
            H.b.142

Comment

Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
              I may be wrong but I'm sure I saw, Mark Allen, Kyren Wilson and obviously Mark Williams amongst others but I know there are lots more; like you, my memory is poor!
              Tbh, there was also Joe J declaring "a new whizz bang" tip, when it has been on here for pinnochio how long that meant my eyes were too busy rolling for my ear\brain to be engaged.

It is odd that the players' cue maker, tips and chalk aren't "known". I haven;t followed golf for ages, but it used to be known which stuff they were using, and yes more recently there have been a few not playing what they had Contractual Obligations to use, but were easily found out...

Comment

Working...
              X