Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted: Pool Cue Specs Needed Inside - Cash Awaiting right cue.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Pool Cue Specs Needed Inside - Cash Awaiting right cue.

I am after a Pool Cue with the following specs below, i would prefer a John Parris, Trevor White, Jason Owen, Maximus, Glover, Wooldridge but will consider any!

Specs:

Ash Shaft 1pc or 3/4 - Must have nice arrows inline with badge! ( Would Prefer No Arrows opposite side especially near the ferrule )
    Length: 57.5"-58"
    Tip: 8.5mm
    Weight: 17oz-18oz Prefer closer to 17oz!
    Balance: Prefer Forward 17"-18"

Please email me at: topgazza@aol.com what you have available with Pictures, Prices and your location thank you Gareth.

I have a cue bang on spec, great cue playing cue just i have a cue a little different i prefer, get some pics up shortly. Just got to try and figure out how to get pics from the iphone to laptop.

Comment

I have tried to Private message you Tim but says your inbox is Full?

What Cue do you have as my save you the time if im not interested?

Kind Regards.

Comment

Hi Gazza,

Sorry for late reply, it's an old cue craft shaft ( a proper one, not like the rammal they make now) with a dave Coutts butt made for it, the butt cost me £200 alone. It's a great player for the spec. i want £150 for it including a case and extensions. I know it's not in the league of above but it hits as good as any.

Comment

No Thank You.

Comment

Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
            I am after a Pool Cue with the following specs below, i would prefer a John Parris, Trevor White, Jason Owen, Maximus, Glover, Wooldridge but will consider any!

Specs:

Ash Shaft 1pc or 3/4 - Must have nice arrows inline with badge! ( Would Prefer No Arrows opposite side especially near the ferrule )
            Length: 57.5"-58"
            Tip: 8.5mm
            Weight: 17oz-18oz Prefer closer to 17oz!
            Balance: Prefer Forward 17"-18"

Please email me at: topgazza@aol.com what you have available with Pictures, Prices and your location thank you Gareth.
            I have a one piece glover cue that is very close to your specs and the arrows are spot on. Tip size is not what you require but as you know that's quite easy to amend. It is a lovely cue and won't be cheap, it will blow 99% of ultimate JP shafts out of the water aesthetically. If you're interested pm me and I will send photographs of the cue to you . It's a one piece ash cue with evenly spaced arrows with four splices of bubinga with a glover square badge and matching bubinga mini butt.

Regards

Dave

Comment

Working...
            X