My Last Sit Video - no more coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Last Sit Video - no more coming

I couldn't help myself doing one more SIT...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mzp91...ature=youtu.be

Originally Posted by RunningSide View Post

lol. like the chalk alternative

Comment

Good morning my friend ,

Here are few screen shots from your video .

Excellent shot and Camera angle. you played very well , My compliment.

You can Clearly see (at the time of contact), the CB shoulda end up missing the pocket and some how on a magical way turns and changes it's path to the left in to the pocket.

[IMG][/IMG]

Time of Contact

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
      Last edited by Ramon; 24 September 2017, 03:53 AM.

Comment

Oh and ,

I consider this one as a bonus for Terry and Vmax,

bcuz there is NO gap between yellow and red.

Comment

Nice shot Runningside.

Can't wait to see the first pro to gob on his tip live on TV when finding himself in a similar position :biggrin-new::biggrin-new::biggrin-new:

The shot can be played normally with chalk.
          https://youtu.be/EidPecrMULI
          A similar shot I played with similar results earlier in one of the threads.

But like I said yesterday we are going off track with this snooker limbo dancing stuff.
          There is so much more to the shot then this.
          And that's what TD/vmax are not grasping

I like the Finnish pronunciation of the shot
          TD/vmax would add an 'H' though lol
          Last edited by travisbickle; 24 September 2017, 05:56 AM.

Comment

Nice shot!
            Ps. Torilla tavataan

Comment

Originally Posted by snari View Post
              Nice shot!
              Ps. Torilla tavataan
              saas nähdä mitä juttua tämä hevonkukkutallenne vielä poikii...

Comment

I'm frankly astounded by this shot, the contact is about a 1/2 inch away from the touching ball that's there to allow BOB only to the chalk on the cushion. That contact should make the yellow to the cushion below (baulk side) the chalk, almost a 1/2 ball contact yet still the yellow is potted.

I tried this very shot yesterday about 20 times and despite getting a hair away from the touching ball I couldn't get anywhere near potting it, table has just been re-covered so has a good nap so it took a few shots to get the pace right. I'm not buying spitting on the tip as a reason to get more spin and therefore more SIT, a wet tip means a miscue so I didn't try that, and both biggie and travis state (from Dr. Dave's site) that less than extreme side at slow pace gives maximum SIT, so I'm naturally suspicious, especially seeing as the supremely talented travis couldn't do it with a 1/2 ball contact or even with a 3/4 contact with a ball touching the OB.

Now that spit would have wet the chalk on the tip and left some on the cue ball that could have caused a bad contact, but it didn't sound like one and the balls didn't jump either

I watched the video frame by frame when I got home last night and there's a mark on the table where the yellow was spotted that's not the black spot (as that's where the cue ball was placed) or the chalk mark to the left of the touching ball red, see screen shots I made.

Now if runningside or anyone else can play this shot away from any dipped spots (I did mention this before) without wetting the chalk on the tip, film it from behind the pocket like runningside has, then I'll concede defeat. I'm genuinely not ducking out of this with excuses, I'm amazed by this shot but naturally suspicious as it was almost a 1/2 ball contact that went straight and that goes against everything that biggie and travis has gotten from Dr. Dave and all the experience I've had in forty years of pool/snooker.

Snapshot000004.pngSnapshot000003.pngSnapshot000006.pngSnapshot000005.png
                Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
                but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

Great vmax!!!! All the credits to You! This second video was a fake. Gongrats to you understanding what is impossible. The first video was not a fake, but very very difficult and extreme, people have great difficulties understanding true angles from video shot. Many thought the first SIT video was easy to execute - it was not. This second one was! LOL! I'm sorry I did this but wanted to show the muddy water of (dis)information based on video evidence and insulting each other.

Comment

EDIT I was too slow with image-thingies

hi runningside
                    can I ask abut the last line in your YouTube comments?
                    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                    Last edited by DeanH; 25 September 2017, 11:02 AM.
                    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Yes, sure DeanH! Go for it... I'll be off line some time from no, but I'll get back soon.

Comment

Yes, sure DeanH! Go for it... I'll be off line some time from no, but I'll get back soon.
                        no need, you already answered it in your previous post
                        I don't think some had seen your comment on the youtube post
                        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

The same results can be achieved by putting a sewing needle under the cloth on the line to the pot. I tried it here with a bit of plastic but the camera would pick that up although a small square of clear plastic might work. When I first saw the shot I said to myself 'no way' and then tried the bit of plastic. Then I figured Running Side is good with video so I wonder if he's cooked it somehow. Then I saw the video comments above.

You had both vmax and myself going for awhile. All this bitterness is really not worth it is it? Although if I ever get a chance to meet Hello Mr. Big Shot I might say or do something ugly.
                          Terry Davidson
                          IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                            no need, you already answered it in your previous post
                            I don't think some had seen your comment on the youtube post
                            Dean, Dean, Dean , my friend. I thought you had a par of* sharp eyes.
                            I'm not gonna say anything yet. give you the chance to figure this out.
                            please download the vid and play slowmotion and pay good attention to which part was (so-called fake).
                            Give you a hint ;* watch when he moves along the cushion with camera.
                            I get back to bed ( not sober yet ).
                            Btw , had already seen his comment.

Comment

Lol was gonna say that angle looked impossible to make with any amount of side. When you made it I was pretty shocked and attributed it to the spit or something funny going on

Comment

Working...
                              X