Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
    Is to me in the UK, too.
    Is to anyone with a modicum of knowledge, so that leaves out travis.
    Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
    but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

• Originally Posted by vmax View Post
      Oh no vmax, Travis is brilliant, just ask him. I mean brilliant at British pool, brilliant at snooker, brilliant to steal Robert DeNero's character's name from the movie Taxi, works full-time, must not sleep at all as he needs the time for practice I imagine. Maybe that's why his comments go on and on ad nausea, all about the same things? You'd think someone that brilliant could be a little creative and come up with something new.

He won't try my set-up because he says his is exactly the same, ignoring the gap between red and black. They won't change their tunes until we put up a video doing something they can't but in the meantime we have to read this garbage. Use the 'ignore' button like I did.
      Terry Davidson
      IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

• Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
        Oh no vmax, Travis is brilliant, just ask him. I mean brilliant at British pool, brilliant at snooker, brilliant to steal Robert DeNero's character's name from the movie Taxi, works full-time, must not sleep at all as he needs the time for practice I imagine. Maybe that's why his comments go on and on ad nausea, all about the same things? You'd think someone that brilliant could be a little creative and come up with something new.

He won't try my set-up because he says his is exactly the same, ignoring the gap between red and black. They won't change their tunes until we put up a video doing something they can't but in the meantime we have to read this garbage. Use the 'ignore' button like I did.
        There is so much more to SIT then potting balls that are not on.
        This is what the two of you can't see

Comment

• Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post

Lol.

Rather than waffling on about bollox bob, which no one with any sense gives a damn about, why don't you talk to us about the physics.

The physics, Tel.
          The physics, Steve.

The physics.

Hello? Hello? Has anyone seen Terry or Steve recently? Hello?

Comment

• Originally Posted by vmax View Post
            Looks like I'm straddling both camps then :wink:

Comment

• Originally Posted by travisbickle View Post
              There is so much more to SIT then potting balls that are not on.
              Yep, it's more about the CB, imho.

Comment

Yep, it's more about the CB, imho.
                Is the correct answer Blahblah

Comment

• That's why the "non helping" unpottable black is a bit of a red herring, imho.

Shots showing the CB not leaking(?) sideways from off straight type pots would be more relevant?

Comment

That's why the "non helping" unpottable black is a bit of a red herring, imho.

Shots showing the CB not leaking(?) sideways from off straight type pots would be more relevant?
                    Yep I agree mate.

I use it a lot to stay on the correct side of the blue.
                    Simple shots, but very effective in keeping a break alive.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
                      He started playing pool when he was 8 years old , hotshot !! went to play snooker when he was 9 years old.
                      Ramon. 99% of people on here played pool before snooker as they were tall enough to play the silly game on the silly little table with massive bags.
                      I'm talking about competitive snooker. Selby was kicking around in the local leagues as a young lad, I know that because he drew against my dad in the Cov league as a 14 year old.
                      "just tap it in":snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by tomwalker147 View Post
                        Ramon. 99% of people on here played pool before snooker as they were tall enough to play the silly game on the silly little table with massive bags.
                        I'm talking about competitive snooker. Selby was kicking around in the local leagues as a young lad, I know that because he drew against my dad in the Cov league as a 14 year old.

So ????

Oh , yeah !!
                        Well, that only leaves 1 percent who started the game with snooker than !!! wow !!!

thanks for info regarding your dad btw.

Comment

Erm, silly little tables with massive bags?

WTF are you on about?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Hello, Mr Big Shot View Post

WTF are you on about?
                            Pool tables..

Good evening.
                            JP Majestic
                            3/4
                            57"
                            17oz
                            9.5mm Elk

Comment

• Originally Posted by Hello, Mr Big Shot View Post
                              Erm, silly little tables with massive bags?

WTF are you on about?
                              touch a nerve Mr BS? You know pool, that game even pissed up blokes in bars can play half decent?
                              "just tap it in":snooker:

Comment

touch a nerve Mr BS? You know pool, that game even pissed up blokes in bars can play half decent?
                                I'm almost certain Biggie plays on those massive 7ft Brfitish pool tables with the smaller balls and tight little pockets and a smaller cueball. Although he's never told us what he plays or how well he plays even that game. I think the main problem they have at that game is not the potting because it's so small but all the congestion with 15 balls scattered around mostly the top end of the table. I also think this is why Travis had to learn about side so quickly. And children can reach the bed of the table.
                                Terry Davidson
                                IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Working...
                                X