• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the Cyborg (Peter Ebdon) is a good addition to the commentary box
    sigpic
    Arthur Herbert Fonzarelli

Comment

• As usual Mark Allen appears looking like he's been living rough for a week

Comment

• As long as he beats Perry I don't care wbat he wears or doesnt wear

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
          As usual Mark Allen appears looking like he's been living rough for a week
          Looking at the size of him, the burgers are plentiful with the rough living.

Comment

• Its great to have proper format snooker back on now the worlds are here again..

All these other best of 7 or 9 matches in other tournaments spoils the game for me a bit..

Proper snooker season is here, albeit for a short time, let's enjoy how this unfolds.

Comment

• His nerves seem to beat Ryan Day once more. Right now I'd make Mc Gill the favorite in this match, who seems much more composed.

Comment

• Nice comeback from McGill. He looked second best for most of the match, but he was the better player when it really mattered. It would have looked even better had he won the last frame cleanly though, the pressure clearly got to both players a little... :smile:

Comment

• I think Ding would rather play McGill than Day. Ryan has beaten Ding in the Masters this year and also if my memory serves me correct, a couple of wins in the WC 1st round and 2nd round.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                    I guess you meant to say "per point scored" rather than shot 😆
                    Yes, but I can’t edit posts so I couldn’t be arsed correcting myself yet again with a third post
                    "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Don't rate McGill at all. Then again neither do I Ryan day. Don't think either player should be top 16. (I know Ryan isn't)

Comment

• Autograph hunters. They’re a strange breed.
                        "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• I like Jud, but I think he’s finding it difficult to show Chris much respect. I think his mindset isn’t ‘Can I beat this guy?’ but ‘How quickly can I do it?’

Comment

• 6 - 8 Trump, this is getting very interesting. Is Trump going to implode?

-
                            The fast and the furious,
                            The slow and labourious,
                            All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Three ‘Foul and a miss’ called on Jud, each time catching the pink, and on each occasion the ref had to consult with the scorer to check on the position of the pink. Here’s an idea. Make a mental note of where the pink is. Maybe then you can reposition it without help.

Comment

• Heads gone. In play odds on wakelin still very generous

Comment

Working...
                                X