Canon Synergy 1 Year Later

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canon Synergy 1 Year Later

Hi all, well i have had my Canon Synergy cue for just over a year now, i have changed the tip for a Grand soft, but i have issues with the cue, it sounds tinny on some shots, and the cue sometimes sticks to my hand on the follow through, this i presume is due to the lacquer, which appears to start about 6-7 inches down the shaft, i know i am a beginner, (i can only get out of the house 1 or 2 days a week for 2-3 hours at a time, due to being my wife's full time carer),but even so, i seem to struggle with the cue, both comfort and confidence, so will be looking for a new cue when finances allow, (due to not working). I think this time i will look at a master cue, maybe a pro butt, but that will be next year when i have saved some cash, so for now i will have to soldier on with the canon, the lesson is don't rush out and buy the first cue in your budget, you will probably regret it lol.

Originally Posted by Carpy2009 View Post
    Hi all, well i have had my Canon Synergy cue for just over a year now, i have changed the tip for a Grand soft, but i have issues with the cue, it sounds tinny on some shots, and the cue sometimes sticks to my hand on the follow through, this i presume is due to the lacquer, which appears to start about 6-7 inches down the shaft, i know i am a beginner, (i can only get out of the house 1 or 2 days a week for 2-3 hours at a time, due to being my wife's full time carer),but even so, i seem to struggle with the cue, both comfort and confidence, so will be looking for a new cue when finances allow, (due to not working). I think this time i will look at a master cue, maybe a pro butt, but that will be next year when i have saved some cash, so for now i will have to soldier on with the canon, the lesson is don't rush out and buy the first cue in your budget, you will probably regret it lol.
    Having the cue refinished could be a big help in it feeling better.
    Did a friend's a few year's ago and it changed how it feels, even if it was his old cue and love how it played after.
    Also sounds like your tip might be more on one side.
    Lift the side of the tip a little too make sure it's all stuck down.
    Change it if it is.
    For that one you've always wanted...
    https://www.facebook.com/ninjacues/

Comment

Working...
    X