No announcement yet.

Century Pro cue tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Triple Bogeys really pi55ed me off tbh - the round before I was over 100 and these 3 bids asked if I wanted to make a 4. I said I was playing 5hite and was 3 Under after 3 or 4 holes They did look at me asking what I meant by 5hite, lol. Then I hooked my usual draw too far on the one up the hill with a bit of a left dog leg and said that sort of steaming ****e as I was under a bush and couldn't get out far enough as was the wrongside of the dog leg. (It was the up and down thing before the one down the side of the football pitches, which used to the the 2nd - but they changed the order.

I thought it was a very pleasant course (it was my first 18 holer etc) and I should have taken the course management with me, but I didn't so I was better at Matchplay, lol.

I rarely put a Drive in the trees in the 2nd 9, until those metal things, grrrrrrr

Should the ferrules have a bit of give in them, or be more rigid than the cue is pretty much the question?

I am far from convinced that enough super slo-mo stuff has been used on Snooker for peope ti understand what happens at impact re rigid\flexiable shafts and hard\soft cues, let alone ferrules. MW seem to stiffen the tip end of the shaft before putting his stuff in, which I assumed had a cushioning effect, but could be stiffer than a stiff thing. (Don't be crude, CCrafty :rollseyes

Comment

Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
      The subtle difference between golf and snooker is that when you hit a snooker shot off line it is only generally going to go 13ft at most so will never be far off line. If you hit a drive off the tee that has spin off it and is 6 inches off line it would be over the fence when it gets 280 yards away!

I certainly find snooker a lot less stressful and discussing the price and characteristics of tips is a lot cheaper than golf balls and driver heads!
      But you know you are going to get another go in golf

Comment

Working...
      X