Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billiard boutique on ebay

Hi,

This billiard boutique store sells sells tonnes of different tips. Was looking at the laminated stuff they got.

Talisman, black heart etc.

Just wondering if they're genuine and if the items are genuine or if anyone has any experience with them.

What's the link to the eBay shop?

There is a billiard boutique website for an official snooker/pool online shop run by an enthusiast and pool player. If you subscribe to the website with your email address, you can collect loyalty points. I've bought from them with no problems. If it is the same shop then definitely genuine from my personal experiences so far

Comment

Billiard boutique on ebay

Have brought from them very good

Comment

Yes genuine tips and seller, guys name is Pete Williams, bought from Billiards Boutique a few times and would recommend them.

Comment

Really like the original Black Heart tips , so much so I recommended the shop to a couple of team mates , we still all use Billiards Boutique . Good service , good comms , swift dispatch , cant ask for more.
          Last edited by old school; 18 May 2018, 11:16 AM. Reason: spellcheck

Comment

Ive purchase from BB and have no complaints...
            A very good online shop IMO
            "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
            National Snooker Expo
            25-27 October 2019
            http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

Owned by Pete Williams from down Bournemouth AFAIK and if so about as trustworthy as you can get. Pete is a top bloke.

Comment

Working...
              X