X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My beloved

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1S_9...w?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U_-...w?usp=drivesdk
    Maximus Legend Plus : Ebony butt with Ovangkol front wedge and thick maple veneer : Premium ash shaft : Tip 9.45 mm Talisman Trinity Soft, length 58″, weight 18.4 oz, butt diameter 29.4 mm, balance 18″

Comment

• Beautiful. Hows it play.

Comment

• It's solid and plays nice with good feel. I get so many good comments on it down the club. The Legend Plus has the Maximus' premium shafts. The chevrons are perfectly spaced. Messed about with lots of cues but this is my cue for life haha
        Maximus Legend Plus : Ebony butt with Ovangkol front wedge and thick maple veneer : Premium ash shaft : Tip 9.45 mm Talisman Trinity Soft, length 58″, weight 18.4 oz, butt diameter 29.4 mm, balance 18″

Comment

• Originally Posted by sk1nnym0nkey View Post
          It's solid and plays nice with good feel. I get so many good comments on it down the club. The Legend Plus has the Maximus' premium shafts. The chevrons are perfectly spaced. Messed about with lots of cues but this is my cue for life haha
          Good for you. On a side note, if you put the whole code into your images, they show up on here as photo's instead of links. It deserves to be seen................... .

Comment

• Cue1. Rex Williams Powerglide Purist. First cue I ever bought. Had it for about 35 years. Love it.
            Cue2. Mastercraft. ¾ Jointed. Had a few Mastercraft. Good value for the money.
            Cue3. C-Brand from Thailand. Bought from Unclevit. Superb shaft, splicing etc. as good as any of the other more expensive Thai cues.
            Cue4. Ton Praram Series 2. Superb cue. Bang on the specs I asked for. Single splice of Macasser Ebony.
            Cue5. Robert Osborne Red Plate. Was lucky enough to purchase this direct from Robert in February. Superb cue as you would expect. Shaft “looks” not as good as Praram or C-Brand. Few blemishes but nothing that effects playability.
            After much deliberating have decided that the Osborne will be my playing cue. No more buying cues looking for “The One”.
            Last edited by Nifty50; 15 September 2018, 11:06 AM.

Comment

• Had a one piece legend plus with burr splice.
              Awesome cue. Sold way too cheap.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post

Cue1. Rex Williams Powerglide Purist. First cue I ever bought. Had it for about 35 years. Love it.
                Cue2. Mastercraft. ¾ Jointed. Had a few Mastercraft. Good value for the money.
                Cue3. C-Brand from Thailand. Bought from Unclevit. Superb shaft, splicing etc. as good as any of the other more expensive Thai cues.
                Cue4. Ton Praram Series 2. Superb cue. Bang on the specs I asked for. Single splice of Macasser Ebony.
                Cue5. Robert Osborne Red Plate. Was lucky enough to purchase this direct from Robert in February. Superb cue as you would expect. Shaft “looks” not as good as Praram or C-Brand. Few blemishes but nothing that effects playability.
                After much deliberating have decided that the Osborne will be my playing cue. No more buying cues looking for “The One”.
                Can we see more pics of ozzy cue mate?
                Always liked roberts work. Never seen a bad cue.

Comment

No more buying cues looking for “The One”.
                  hahaha! we've heard that before!

Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Won't let me edit post. All Maple.

Last edited by Nifty50; 15 September 2018, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Won't let me edit post. All Maple.

Cheers mate.
                      All look faultless

Comment

• Originally Posted by mattyshinobi22 View Post
                        Cheers mate.
                        All look faultless
                        Almost faultless lol. Small blemish but that's what you get with Red Plate. Doesn't bother me.

Need to offload a couple now but it's like trying to decide which of your children to sell lol.

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                          hahaha! we've heard that before!

I too try to do that but fail miserably

Comment

Almost faultless lol. Small blemish but that's what you get with Red Plate. Doesn't bother me.

Need to offload a couple now but it's like trying to decide which of your children to sell lol.
                            Nothing that mate... hardly noticable. Just how tree has grown.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                              Well i know i said i'm not buying any more cues ever again just the other day, but i couldn't pass this up
                              Brand new 58", 10, 18.1 oz, 18" bp
                              Well I'm going to be selling this if anyone's interested 😎
                              UK only

Comment

• Stuning cue pal pm me
                                Current playing cue Trevor White
                                3/4 ash cue

Comment

Working...
                                X