Hi all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all

Hello everyone Just signed up ,been playing for years ,but just getting back in to it after only playing on and off the last couple of years ,just had the table done by Geoff Large last week and its playing great ,and I see he posts on here too .Looks a lot of good info here as well

welcome to TSF
    any photos of your table to make us all jealous?
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I’ll try and get some up soon

Comment

Welcome to TSF , what cue do you use ?........very jealous that you have your own table and top fitter to look after it as well .
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Welcome to forum.pall I wish I had my own table
          Current playing cue Trevor White
          3/4 ash cue

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Yes, nothing better than owning a table.

Comment

The table was in the house in a large extension when when bought it ,its a Burroughs and Watts steel block ,2 inch slate with 3 bearers underneath ,last time I had it recoverd I had no 10 cloth on but this time it has 29oz 6811 which is great ,Geoff has only just done it and it plays really fast .Cue is a Dave Coutts full butt end snake wood which he made for me in 2001 ,cant see me playing with anything else now I've had it so long .I've known Dave for years we played in the league for a long time together .Sorry not had much time to post been very busy .

Comment

Sounds a beauty Mikee! Are you close to Stamford? Great town, lovely stone, and especially good cues. I've got a friend lives in Spalding.

That's pretty cool knowing Dave, he is a great craftsman.
                ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Not too far Mate ,just outside Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                  X