• Time
  • Show
Clear All

2012 Australian Goldfields Open Qualifying

Who's on tomorrow?

Comment

Originally Posted by Jake O'Sullivan View Post
      Who's on tomorrow?
      www.snooker.org is always up-to-date with the very latest info ... I don't think they'll choose the streamed matches until the morning but here are the matches - final qualifying round ...

http://www.snooker.org/res/index.asp?event=178

Comment

Originally Posted by FOXMULDER View Post
        Wild gave me a few beatings many years ago in the juniors. I'm surprised this is the first we've heard of him in the big leagues. I always thought he'd make it. Tremendous long potter, if I remember correctly. Poor Nugget! Bad start to 2012/13 for him...

And Watta Win for Wattana!
        extremely good win for wattana as jimmy robertson is playing unbelievable snooker at the moment and has 5 tons in 2 qualifying tournys
        Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

Just seen that Anthony Hamilton has also withdrawn from this Tournament . I assume over cost issues as previously mentioned ?
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

that means cao yupeng is the first qualifier
            Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
              Just seen that Anthony Hamilton has also withdrawn from this Tournament . I assume over cost issues as previously mentioned ?
              if your going to pull out then dont enter as otherwise your wasting your money

Comment

with all the seeds dropping out i could see anyone winning this i think its open

Comment

day vs white is one of the live matches

edit jones vs selt is the other

Comment

Lisowski on for 147. On 96 at moment...why couldn't this match be screened??

Comment

• Guess i spoke too soon. Broke down on 104

Comment

• Clive Everton Liam Highfield is a main tour rookie ..... could of sworn hes been on the tour for the last two years

Comment

• Amazing how Rory Mcleod won by a whitewash yet was still playing at 10:30 when i got home from hospital

Comment

• I'll be going to Bendigo to see several days of this tournament. It will be the first time I've been to a snooker tournament. It's disappointing that several of the top players are out.

Comment

• yawns

Massive yawns watching Peter eboringdon. I saw a block sleep during the second frame sitting across from me.

Comment

• Originally Posted by thienyo12 View Post
                                Massive yawns watching Peter eboringdon. I saw a block sleep during the second frame sitting across from me.
                                just adding a word in the middle of the name does not a pun make try Petert Ebdyawn or sleeper Ebdon

Comment

Working...
                                X