Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by FerruleFox View Post
    Talk about strange days...

Davis almost makes back to back centuries and Gilbert concedes the frame on the 3 strikes rule. What year is it again?
    That was a lovely 96 from Steve Davis, such a shame he lost possition on the pink.
    Nice to see him playing so well though. *KISS OF DEATH*

-
    The fast and the furious,
    The slow and labourious,
    All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Davis' ton still hasnt been added to live scoring wtf it was 3 frames ago
      Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
        That was a lovely 96 from Steve Davis, such a shame he lost possition on the pink.
        Nice to see him playing so well though. *KISS OF DEATH*

-
        Yeah it's great. How can anyone not respect that man. He just loves to play. All these extra events have helped Steve find his game again, I think.

Comment

Davis & Davis both 4-0 up. Who'd have thought that? :snooker:

Comment

like the days joe and fred dominated
            Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

Who knew they had the internet in 1985?

Comment

Yeah it's great. How can anyone not respect that man. He just loves to play.
                Absolutely.

All these extra events have helped Steve find his game again, I think.
                You could be right, so maybe there's another tournament left in the old dog yet, you never know.

-
                The fast and the furious,
                The slow and labourious,
                All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

this new cue he is using seems to have straighened up his potting....good to see

Comment

How can anyone not respect that man. He just loves to play.
                    Indeed..... what a great ambassador for the game!!
                    Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                    Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

• Originally Posted by platt View Post
                      this new cue he is using seems to have straighened up his potting....good to see
                      Am i missing something ??? Has Steve (Davis) got a new cue ???
                      (I know Maguire has)

Comment

• Yes, I believe Steve Davis has a new cue this season, sure I read that somewhere a week or two back - could have been another thread on here!!

And Stephen Maguire ALWAYS has a new cue, he has nearly as many cues as you JRC!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Gerry Armstrong View Post
                          Yes, I believe Steve Davis has a new cue this season, sure I read that somewhere a week or two back - could have been another thread on here!!

And Stephen Maguire ALWAYS has a new cue, he has nearly as many cues as you JRC!!
                          I'm cutting down tho slowly lol
                          If Steve has got a new cue i must of missed that news, if true must be his 2nd ever cue ???

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                            I'm cutting down tho slowly lol
                            If Steve has got a new cue i must of missed that news, if true must be his 2nd ever cue ???
                            No, I remember him playing with a new cue around 2000. It was in the WC and the commentator, I forget who, kept talking about how Steve couldn't apply side properly because of his new cue.

Comment

• Thanks for that, anyone know then about this new cue, (link to info ?) is it a freebie from Monsier Parris

Comment

• to be fair for a cue to last 30 odd years would be one hell of a cue

Comment

Working...
                                X