No announcement yet.

Phoenix Master vs Mastercue Classic vs Ton Praram 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got a Maximus cue similar to that one, I recommend them highly, excellent balance and weight in them. never tried a precision, looks decent though.
    βšͺ πŸ”΄πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’πŸŸ€πŸ”΅πŸ’—βš«πŸ•³οΈπŸ˜Ž

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
      I've got a Maximus cue similar to that one, I recommend them highly, excellent balance and weight in them. never tried a precision, looks decent though.
      Thanks. I am almost final with my decision of getting the Maximus. Getting it for 130 pounds from the dealer where as it is for 250-280 pounds on the actual website. I don't know why is there so much of a difference in the price not that I'm complaining haha but that just makes me a little doubtful.

Do chevrons play a major part in how a cue plays or how the shaft is? I like the chevrons on the precision cue more but yeah I haven't heard of that brand before so I'm skeptical.
      Last edited by psyhigh; 21 February 2019, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Do you buy in the local shop, or in the internet? Can you share the link please, since I'm also considering the same options? thanks

Comment

That is a great price for a Max Premium. I sold mine to a good friend and he absolutely loves it. Great cue.

Comment

Originally Posted by rapidpanda View Post
            Do you buy in the local shop, or in the internet? Can you share the link please, since I'm also considering the same options? thanks
            I'm buying it locally. Which one are you looking for?

Comment

Originally Posted by arsalanjami View Post
              That is a great price for a Max Premium. I sold mine to a good friend and he absolutely loves it. Great cue.
              Sadly the quoted price for Maximus was wrong. He made a mistake. It's for around 190 pounds. I think it's still worth it, yeah? Or I was willing to wait for a ton praram series 1.

Comment

Still an okay price. That's about what they go for second hand, so if you don't get on with it you won't end up out of pocket

Comment

i bought my Maximus brand new from the cuecraft online store for around 230-250 (cant remember exactly).

edit. and I didn't lose anything on the sale. to be honest. I kind of want to buy it back from my friend .

Comment

Which Maximus did you get?

Comment

So I am getting the option of getting the Maximus Legend Plus for 10 pounds more than Premium. Premium at 170.50 Pounds and Legend Plus at 180.50 pounds. Which one is the better of the two?

Comment

Originally Posted by arsalanjami View Post
                        i bought my Maximus brand new from the cuecraft online store for around 230-250 (cant remember exactly).

edit. and I didn't lose anything on the sale. to be honest. I kind of want to buy it back from my friend .
                        Cue Craft or do you mean Craftsman Cues(Leeds)?
                        VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
                        Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
                        Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
                        Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

Originally Posted by psyhigh View Post
                          So I am getting the option of getting the Maximus Legend Plus for 10 pounds more than Premium. Premium at 170.50 Pounds and Legend Plus at 180.50 pounds. Which one is the better of the two?

Premium is the selected shaft version of the Immortal cue and Lengend Plus is the selected shaft version of the Legend. So both the same in quality and depends on what you like the look of but in terms of playability it’s a case of trying them out in person.
                          VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.

Comment

I am sorry but I do not understand what do you mean by 'selected shaft'. Can you please explain?

Comment

I am sorry but I do not understand what do you mean by 'selected shaft'. Can you please explain?
                              https://www.greenbaize.com/maximus-info/

Comment

Shaft grain and stiffness of shaft taken into account. Would go into more detail but busy at the mo and maybe another member can elaborate on this for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X