HELP!! What is the correct cue length?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by psyhigh View Post
    For the cue? Ebay and dealers here from other cities since there's no dealer here. Still haven't found the right one but close. I've chosen one but holding on for another day before I buy it.
    Yeah I have to look online too. So much choice it can be overwhelming. If I need a 60" cue my choices are less I suppose. Choosing between Ton Praram, Maximus and Mastercue. Which is the best?!

Comment

Originally Posted by thai_son22 View Post
      your best bet would be to go to a shop that sells snooker cues which you can try out and decide on which one feels right
      Yes but I'm in Ireland and the options are limited. I have emailed lots of suppliers and they don't even stock a 59" cue so how am I going to try one out? Frustrating.

Comment

Hi David
        Have you tried Gerry Kearney, Cork Snooker in Ballincollig www.corksnooker.com , he has a good stock of cues, he also makes cues , so it might be worth contacting him.
        When you but cheap... You buy twice !

Comment

Originally Posted by ryanah147 View Post
          Hi David
          Have you tried Gerry Kearney, Cork Snooker in Ballincollig www.corksnooker.com , he has a good stock of cues, he also makes cues , so it might be worth contacting him.
          I did. He is a bit more expensive than what I could get online but thanks for the info.

Comment

You might want to check this out to learn about cue length, weight and tip size

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9Yz40nVK70

Comment

Working...
            X