Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George wright cue - No Longer Available

George wright cue

Quite a rare piece this. Multi spliced George Wright cue 57" 10mm slight kink but this shouldn't matter to a collector.

List Date: 9/21/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: George wright cue
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Hi m8,
    Please dont take this the wrong way but wouldnt it be easier to do ( ALL CUES FOR SALE THREAD ) Other than doing them Seperately and taking most of the forum up with heaps of Cues and taking you longer to do Seperately and with 1 Thread people can View all in One Place!.

Kind Regards Gaz.

Comment

Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
      Hi m8,
      Please dont take this the wrong way but wouldnt it be easier to do ( ALL CUES FOR SALE THREAD ) Other than doing them Seperately and taking most of the forum up with heaps of Cues and taking you longer to do Seperately and with 1 Thread people can View all in One Place!.

Kind Regards Gaz.
      Sorry Gaz yes I should of done really and will so this evening when I put a few more on.

Comment

But you can't do that because how can you pay for an individual cue???

Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
        Hi m8,

Kind Regards Gaz.

Comment

George wright cue

We wouldnt want to be responsible for using up all the space on the interweb now would we. They'd be no room left for videos of cats!

This has been done in exactly the right way in my opinion and is the way I would have done it, well if I had a cue that I'd prefer to receive a load of pointless remarks about rather than offers for.

^^^^I am aware this is one of them but he started it
          On Cue Facebook Page
          Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
          Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

Working...
          X