Current selection of cues for sale from ADR147

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by transit172 View Post
    true i had one in the mid to late 80s along with a ye old ash that got stolen and i dont think ive recovered yet ha it was actually the night JOE JOHNSON won the World title in 86 , everyone was in the tv room and some low life had a beano
    ye olde ash was worth a tenner then
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• No more pm about the hunt & obyrne please , it is for sale but I'm unsure as best way to sell it I wanted to send it adr as he is best placed to get the best price for it, having looked at the cue again tonight it's 57.5 long ash 3/4 split ebony butt with a front splice ( unsure what splice is maybe adr could say as he has pics ) the tip is more like 8mm than the 9mm the seller thought it was and it's about 19.5 ozs

Comment

• x 45 now eh haha price fo ye old ash well stung
        Last edited by ADW147CUEMAN; 21 September 2014, 08:34 PM.
        nonchalant sideways action amongst some very ignorant pokes :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
          ye olde ash was worth a tenner then
          Anyone have a time machine for sale???

My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
          I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

• worth a fart tune from day one a ye old ash period

Comment

• eye bet Patsy Hoolihan paid more back then for a ye old than a tenner lol "come on" need a time machine fast :snooker::snooker::snooker::snooker::snooker::snoo ker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by transit172 View Post
                eye bet Patsy Hoolihan paid more back then for a ye old than a tenner lol "come on" need a time machine fast :snooker::snooker::snooker::snooker::snooker::snoo ker:
                lol you would be amazed how cheap some rare cues were mate.

Comment

• Its ok Andy ive had many a good cue pass through my hands fo not alot a panjo , ive just bort that Mike Russell this morning off you haha looks a beaut :biggrin-new::snooker: lol are you throwing a nice case in for safety through the post lol . off to bobozzzzzzzzzz chat tomorrow i probly ring you cheers
                  Last edited by ADW147CUEMAN; 1 October 2014, 01:52 AM.

Comment

I have accidentally ordered rather too many peradon halo one piece wide black and blue cases so if anyone wants one today - they are £65 delivered in the uk.
                    Got any of these left at the discounted price or has that offer ended mate?
                    77 in a match, 97 in a line up

Comment

• Originally Posted by rob s View Post
                      got any of these left at the discounted price or has that offer ended mate?
                      not sure how many i have left mate!

Comment

not sure how many i have left mate!
                        Well let me know once you have had a look please mate, cheers

Comment

• Originally Posted by rob s View Post
                          Well let me know once you have had a look please mate, cheers
                          will sort something mate

Comment

• do you know if Trevor is doing cue yet?
                            I am sending e-mails to several weeks and got no return.
                            I just get a cue Jason Owen and I am very disappointed.
                            My best cue was Trevor, but I ended selling for a friend and can not order another

Regards

Denis

Comment

• Current selection of cues for sale from ADR147

He won't be taken orders for a few months yet

Comment

• Originally Posted by tira ficha View Post
                                do you know if Trevor is doing cue yet?
                                I am sending e-mails to several weeks and got no return.
                                I just get a cue Jason Owen and I am very disappointed.
                                My best cue was Trevor, but I ended selling for a friend and can not order another

Regards

Denis
                                Why are you disappointed with your Jason Owen cue? I've only ever heard good reviews even if I have never had 1 myself

Comment

Working...
                                X