coaching in China

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coaching in China

Hello. I am actually living in Tianjin near Beijing now until at least June next year. I helped with a coaching course run by the CBSA in Shanghai at the weekend. If anyone wants coaching or would like me to do a week or two of coaching with their club or association please PM me or contact me at gavin@121snookercoaching.com
    coaching is not just for the pros
    www.121snookercoaching.com

Originally Posted by CoachGavin View Post
    Hello. I am actually living in Tianjin near Beijing now until at least June next year. I helped with a coaching course run by the CBSA in Shanghai at the weekend. If anyone wants coaching or would like me to do a week or two of coaching with their club or association please PM me or contact me at gavin@121snookercoaching.com
    Interesting. !!!!! I heard that snooker coaches from UK, can make good money in China. to be honest, I wonder how you talk to this guys. I mean can anyone speak English ??anyway,, I wish you a very good time there and good luck with coaching snooker.

Comment

coaching in China

The players don't tend to speak much English but there are interpreters. Also a lot can be shown rather than explained and sometimes works better. All good fun anyway :0)

Comment

The players don't tend to speak much English but there are interpreters. Also a lot can be shown rather than explained and sometimes works better. All good fun anyway :0)
        you're right about that one .. especially with snooker!!!! . Good Luck and enjoy. thanks for t replay.

Comment

Hi Gavin,

Do you happen to coach in Shanghai? I live in Shanghai, would like to get some coaching, and English is not a problem :P

Thanks!

Comment

coaching in China

I actually was in shanghai a few weeks ago. I'm currently working at the cbsa academy in Beijing but if I travel to shanghai again I will let you know.

Comment

I actually was in shanghai a few weeks ago. I'm currently working at the cbsa academy in Beijing but if I travel to shanghai again I will let you know.
              Thank you Gavin! Do you happen to have wechat? If so could you pm me your id please? And I may travel to Beijing sometime around Nov, hope you would still be there

Comment

coaching in China

yeah. my ID is Gavin_York .I will be living in China till next June so I will still be about.

Comment

Working...
                X