Advice on new cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on new cue

Hello guys, I need a little advice on buying a new cue. I currently have a £40 cue craft cue and it's quite nice but it does get pretty sticky and since I'm enjoying the game so much I thought i'd treat myself to a nice cue. I'm think of either the Peradon Royal at £154 from abcsnooker or the master cue from craftsman cues at £159. Abc snooker currently have a deal on with a discount on cases bought with a Peradon cue, £15 off. Any advice much appreciated.

Hi m8,
    Welcome to the Forum.

My personal advice would be go and try a Cue before buying it if you can either with Stu at Greenbaize or Dave & Simon at Craftmans Cues, as you may think you know what you need but nothing better than trying it on the Table and having the Feel of the Cue. I would personally say Master Cues are much better than Peradon Cues as i have sold 100's of Master Cues and I think they are the Best Value for Money Cues on the Market!

There are quite a few Cue sellers on here also if you cannot make it to any of the above Including: Andrew - ADR147 who has many cues in stock plus many others.

Gaz.

Comment

I have a maple cue which may suit if interested further, pm me when you have enough posts

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I have just been looking at greenbaize and I see it's in stockton. I'm only a half hour drive away so I think i'll pop down this week and have a look at the cues. From what I have been reading the master cues seem to be pretty good. Plus they have an oil finish which is a bonus. I'm thinking of getting the PB1.

Comment

Originally Posted by jaffa.johnson View Post
          I have a maple cue which may suit if interested further, pm me when you have enough posts
          Thanks mate but i'm after an ash cue.

Comment

Originally Posted by Karldavid View Post
            Thanks for the reply. I have just been looking at greenbaize and I see it's in stockton. I'm only a half hour drive away so I think i'll pop down this week and have a look at the cues. From what I have been reading the master cues seem to be pretty good. Plus they have an oil finish which is a bonus. I'm thinking of getting the PB1.
            it will be worth the drive. tell stu I said he must give you a discount
            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Make sure you try out a few Maximus cues when you're at Greenbaize, they are very nice indeed.
              #jeSuisByrom

Comment

Originally Posted by fredkite View Post
                Make sure you try out a few Maximus cues when you're at Greenbaize, they are very nice indeed.
                Will do mate. Which building is it exactly? I can see there is a snooker and pool center on street view but not sure where Green Baize is.

Comment

Well, I saw on Facebook that Stu has a new brand cues from Thailand. (Niche cues). never played with it but have heard good reviews about them!!! . unbelievable !! I think within a few years, we have more Thai cue makers in the world than all other countries and frankly, they're doing it very well, good quality and reasonable prices

Comment

Originally Posted by Karldavid View Post
                    Originally Posted by fredkite View Post
                    Will do mate. Which building is it exactly? I can see there is a snooker and pool center on street view but not sure where Green Baize is.
                    I've never been but I think Stu's shop is above the snooker club.
                    #jeSuisByrom

Comment

i would be willing to sell you my cue within your budget, pm me for details and pics etc

Comment

Working...
                      X