White ball jumping of the bottom cushion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White ball jumping of the bottom cushion

Had a long time away from here been doin my snooker room up etc and it looks brill

My question is ive had my cloth fitted and new cushion cloth by a well known fitter but when i break of to right of the pack the white jumps of table if i just play the white in a direct line with abit of power it dont iunderstand it can be down to cushion cloth but mine is brand new ive looked online and people say to loosen the cushion and put a bit of paper under the side that is jumping dont really wanna call my fitter out if its a simple job like that he lives about 1hour away

Learn to write, then worry about snooker.

Comment

If the cloth is too tight then the cushion can become more springy due to compression. Taken to the extreme, it could also reduce the height and change the shape to an extent that the ball leaves the bed of the table.

Whilst it may sound like a small problem, like anything if you don't know what you're doing you will probably make things worse. Call the table fitter out. If he has installed the cloth badly he shouldn't really charge to sort it out, because you've already paid for that service.

And ignore the troll.

Comment

**** off u idiot im typing on a small phone hence if there is any mistakes

Comment

What a idiot bet you havent even got a snooker room or shall i say snooker table idiot im typing on a small phone hence if there is any mistakes and thanks mark ill calll him today but it only leaves right side ofpack cushion at medium pace anythink less its perfect?

Comment

Originally Posted by snooker_bhoy View Post
            Learn to write, then worry about snooker.
            Uncalled for mate. You need to learn some Forum etiquette.

Comment

A few commas , full stops etc would help . Quite hard to read your initial post . But I get what you mean .

Geoff Large or Maryfield on here will be able to advise you .
              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Asking a question and all you get is **** of this site that has nothink to do with my initial question!!

Comment

I hope you don't mind but I have moved your thread to the "Tables" sub-forum; so hopefully the table fitters will see your query.

Got any new photos to share?
                  Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by birminghampotter View Post
                    Asking a question and all you get is **** of this site that has nothink to do with my initial question!!
                    Another satisfied customer.

-
                    The fast and the furious,
                    The slow and labourious,
                    All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Working...
                    X