No announcement yet.

JP 1 pcs Ultimate vs 3/4 Ultimate vs 1 pcs Paragon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have owned a Paragon and currently own a 3/4 and 1 piece Ultimate - I prefer the 3/4 Ultimate

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
      You got it, it is always luck when buying without testing that the cue will feel good to you
      But thousands (if not millions) of people do.
      I would say don't fixate on this aspect, buy what you want, and feel the excitement when it arrives
      and get to the table and start enjoying your new baby

and post pictures for all to enjoy
      Sure, will post some pic when it arrive

Comment

Originally Posted by sanman View Post
        mate seeing as you in Malaysia there are numerous cue makers who would give you a far better cue for a fraction of the price and certainly more likely to be a player within a month. The only reason I see you getting a UK cue or more specifically a John Parris is the snob value attached to it. Then again its your choice and money so good luck but was I you I would contact one the various cuemakers from Thailand and get one shipped to you from them.
        I owned a cue from O'min which is from Thailand. After bought O'min, i found that my friend owned JP Regal. i tested that cue and I feel the cue's feel is very amazing. Thats why I want to buy it

Comment

Originally Posted by circle View Post
          I have owned a Paragon and currently own a 3/4 and 1 piece Ultimate - I prefer the 3/4 Ultimate
          Sorry but the Paragon 1 piece or 3/4?

Comment

I think you should go with the one piece paragon

Comment

There is NO cue maker in the world-which you can say with certainty, his cues are the better one comperd to others.
              Each piece of wood has it's own character. each cue plays and feels differently .
              Especially since you do'nt try it.
              If you do'nt try it before you buy it , than you should be lucky to get the cue which feels right in your hand and suits your game 100% .
              As simple as that.

Comment

Working...
              X