No announcement yet.

MW super tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Told you they were good Dean , and like Elkmasters .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

That's good to hear Dean. Just need someone to tell us the new ones are as good as the old ones. Somehow I doubt it.

Comment

I dont play the game, however my son does and has been though masses of tips to find one similar to the old Supertip, the closest he got was an ADR147 medium, that was until yesterday.

New version of the Supertip fitted- perfect- Mikes put an immense amount of effort in getting things right and hes achieved it.

Fret no more!

Comment

Originally Posted by nalimugmug View Post
          I dont play the game, however my son does and has been though masses of tips to find one similar to the old Supertip, the closest he got was an ADR147 medium, that was until yesterday.

New version of the Supertip fitted- perfect- Mikes put an immense amount of effort in getting things right and hes achieved it.

Fret no more!
          Cool
          Glad to hear your son likes the "v3" MW Supertip and it seems to be like the "v1"

Since I have had the old v1 tip given to me my game has moved forward in leaps and my friends who have tried my cue with the tip have all asked if I can get anymore for them
          Look forward to anymore reviews of the new version.
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Has anyone tried the Regency Pro tips currently advertised on ebay?

Comment

Originally Posted by philthoms View Post
              Has anyone tried the Regency Pro tips currently advertised on ebay?
              Maybe you will get an answer if you start a new thread with that question in the title. This thread is about MW tips.

Comment

Well , here goes ! In a fit of peak last week , after the second dreadful practice session against my regular practice partner. I bit my tip off

So a new MW supertip was put on by myself last night , not due to play again until Wednesday . But now have to play a league match tomorrow night ..........and not likely to hit a ball until the match ! Hopefully the tip will see me through

Comment

brave! why not go full warrior and use a totally different cue?

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                    Well , here goes ! In a fit of peak last week , after the second dreadful practice session against my regular practice partner. I bit my tip off

So a new MW supertip was put on by myself last night , not due to play again until Wednesday . But now have to play a league match tomorrow night ..........and not likely to hit a ball until the match ! Hopefully the tip will see me through
                    Got one on now. Back to how they used to be IMO

Comment

Originally Posted by qc2 View Post
                      brave! why not go full warrior and use a totally different cue?
                      Because it doesn't run through my hands

Comment

How does it sound when hitting the cue ball in comparison to the old MW supertips?
                        I recently stuck one of the new ones on and it sounds like I’m hitting with a pebble !

Comment

Well played last night , nothing special . But i like the tip .

Comment

Working...
                          X