2017 World Snooker Championship Players Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Dave Walton View Post
    According to his coach Barry Stark who also fits Kyren's tips he uses Elk Master.
    He's a bit unlucky to take a chip out of it 2 years running Dave, I wondered which tip it was.
    Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
    Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
    Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
      According to his coach Barry Stark who also fits Kyren's tips he uses Elk Master.
      He's a bit unlucky to take a chip out of it 2 years running Dave, I wondered which tip it was.
      Yeah very unlucky but I think he let's his tips get too low and that's why they chip, not enough left to stand up to power spin shots.

Comment

Yeah very unlucky but I think he let's his tips get too low and that's why they chip, not enough left to stand up to power spin shots.
        Yeah they've been low both times in the last 2 years. It could just be bad timing as lots of the tips play really well just before they get to this point and then they're done.

All personal preference.

Comment

I did a Wilson on my tip last week. I had to buy a 13mm pool cue tip to replace it, pain in the hole to cut it back and it's incredibly high now, but I really like it. Should a high tip last longer?

Comment

Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
            I did a Wilson on my tip last week. I had to buy a 13mm pool cue tip to replace it, pain in the hole to cut it back and it's incredibly high now, but I really like it. Should a high tip last longer?
            Never thought about it really but I would think so.

As the tip gets harder it can still be sanded a little to bring it back to life and with added height you should be able to do this a little more (in my opinion).

Personally I don;t like the tips higher but that's just me.

Comment

Working...
            X