• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
    want a bet!
    For what ???

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      Well i ordered 2 from China at 99p delivered just as an experiment to see if they arrive or not, i mean how is it possible ??
      http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2PCS-Cue-T...item58a2589bc7
      Ha ha great minds think alike. I did exactly the same thing. Not bothered wether thay come or not for 99p but was curious to see if they would.
      "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

I just ordered a omin faux leather chalk pouch for £1.50 worth a try for the price

Comment

Originally Posted by dave121260 View Post
          I just ordered a omin faux leather chalk pouch for £1.50 worth a try for the price
          I buy loads of bits like that from China, the more they sell the more the price slowly creeps up, get on it early enough and you get some proper bargains! I also love the fact that by the time it arrives you've forgotten you've ordered it, like when you was a kid and your aunty would turn up 3 months after your birthday with a fiver!
          No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

Mine arrived today, they're huge!
            #jeSuisByrom

Comment

Originally Posted by RogiBear View Post
              For what ???
              that you are the cheapest!
              https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by fredkite View Post
                Mine arrived today, they're huge!
                Thanks for letting me know.

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                that you are the cheapest!
                I was referring to ebay UK, Might be cheaper elsewhere here I don't know, but I did have a quick look on the internet when pricing and there wasn't anything obvious to me.

Comment

Originally Posted by RogiBear View Post
                  Thanks for letting me know.

I was referring to ebay UK, Might be cheaper elsewhere here I don't know, but I did have a quick look on the internet when pricing and there wasn't anything obvious to me.
                  i had some i was selling at 99p on ebay but they are a fraction too big for the large letter stamp which wipes all the margins out.
                  https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Bloody hell. Mine turned up today from China. 99p for 2. Should complain really cus I'm sure there was 1 black and 1 red on the listing and he's sent me 2 red ones.
                    "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally Posted by Maverick54 View Post
                      Bloody hell. Mine turned up today from China. 99p for 2. Should complain really cus I'm sure there was 1 black and 1 red on the listing and he's sent me 2 red ones.
                      disgusting service!
                      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Just re-tipped both my cues with my new cue tip trimmer and it makes tipping so much easier. Well worth the money cheers rogi

Comment

• Originally Posted by dave121260 View Post
                          Just re-tipped both my cues with my new cue tip trimmer and it makes tipping so much easier. Well worth the money cheers rogi
                          Glad you find it useful

Comment

• got a couple of these from you on ebay rogi.

great little tool, makes getting the side of the tip flush so much easier!
                            http://e.imagehost.org/0813/Mellow_yellow_sig1.jpg

Comment

• Originally Posted by Mellow Yellow View Post
                              got a couple of these from you on ebay rogi.

great little tool, makes getting the side of the tip flush so much easier!
                              Cheers buddy!

Comment

• Cue Tip Trimmers for sale

Do you still have these Adam? A couple of friends want one.
                                #jeSuisByrom

Comment

Working...
                                X