Buffalo Diamond Plus Cue Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by culraven View Post
    You honestly can't go wrong with an ADR tip, I've only tried the original batch which i think were medium, but they are just perfect and last for ever without even losing there shape. Let us know how you get on with the soft one if you decide to try one?
    ADR tip ive just look at adr tips £6 for 1 is a bit to dear for me i will let you know how i get on with the Buffalo tho

Comment

Have a go with a Robin Scott pressed tip Gary, pretty cheap, I would say they are like a harder elk master.
      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Trouble is when a tip is getting bashed it's naturally going to harder regardless of the tip. I've tried all sorts and its pissed me off trying to find a tip that suits, to the point now i just put one on and forget about it. If it takes chalk it stops on if it doesn't it gets bitten off simples

Comment

The Buffalo Diamond Plus are excellent tips, a little firmer than elks but great reaction with them, my favorite pressed tips by a mile! As for the ADR147 tips, I haven't tried the soft but the medium are superb, can't fault them.

Comment

I've just bought 10 11mm BDP's for my 8mm pool cue... Do they play well after a trim? I was tempted to try ADR's soft tip but i've had nothing but trouble with laminated tips in the last few years and they ain't that cheap to keep tinkering.....

Comment

Originally Posted by walt jabsco View Post
              I've just bought 10 11mm BDP's for my 8mm pool cue... Do they play well after a trim? I was tempted to try ADR's soft tip but i've had nothing but trouble with laminated tips in the last few years and they ain't that cheap to keep tinkering.....
              in the past I have trimmed down 10mm BDPs down to 8.2mm, no problem
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

They good tips trimmed down a few now from 9/10mm to 8mm and 8.5mm using the pencil sharpen trimmer like rogi sells on here. Not one has gone wrong....yet.

Comment

Well guys, i've cut a massive amount of the tip away and it's playing like a dream.... I do break with the same cue so wondering if this might become a issue in the future as i've noticed flat spots appearing so soon??

Comment

I'm wondering in a box, are all the tips consistent or they're like Elkmaster?

Like dropping them all in a bowl of water and which ever sinks are the keeper.

Comment

Originally Posted by x3dnd3x View Post
                      I'm wondering in a box, are all the tips consistent or they're like Elkmaster?

Like dropping them all in a bowl of water and which ever sinks are the keeper.
                      I've used 6-7 of them and they've been consistent, best pressed tip you can get imo

Comment

Are these tips for sale on eBay might have to buy a couple.

Comment

Not sure about any sale but I bought a couple off ADR147 just last week.
                          When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

Ok buddy thanks a lot will see about getting a couple.

Comment

I have been using my current Buffalo Diamond Plus tip for around 4-5 months, still playable. My favourite tip so far.

If you prefer a softer feel, keep more meat on the tip and don't shape it down too much. There comes a point when the tip becomes pretty hard when you take it down further. Still a pretty consistent tip for me.
                              John Lim

Targets to beat: -line up 63, 78 (Nov 2012)- -practice match 67 (Nov 2012)- -competition 33 (Oct 2011)-

Comment

Working...
                              X