Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 before one split to make it 6.

Comment

Hi Guys new to the forum and you seem to be really knowledgeable about this stuff. My friend has the exact same model snooker table i think and now wants to get rid of it as it takes up a whole room. Do you guys have any idea how much he can expect to sell it for and also what would be the best avenue to sell it? any reply would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

Joe

Comment

Resurrecting this thread in part about my Burroughes & Watts No2 table which is now reluctantly for sale, I've owned it for 25 of it's 120 or so years. Any idea of what I should offer it for? What's a reasonable price, it has unworn 18oz West of England match cloth and was also re-rubbered. It's in good condition and ready for renovation or not depending on your school of thought.

Comment

Sorry you have to sell it.
          王可

Comment

18 oz match cloth?? Didn’t know they made such a thing??

Comment

Originally Posted by Danger Steve View Post
              18 oz match cloth?? Didn’t know they made such a thing??
              I'm going from memory which isn't very reliable. It's definitely W of E match cloth though. When the fitter covered it I always wondered why he took two cloths into the room. Maybe he planned to use the alternative cloth and not the one marked W of E. But I was there looking at it go on so I know I got what I paid for.

Comment

Originally Posted by limecc View Post

I'm going from memory which isn't very reliable. It's definitely W of E match cloth though. When the fitter covered it I always wondered why he took two cloths into the room. Maybe he planned to use the alternative cloth and not the one marked W of E. But I was there looking at it go on so I know I got what I paid for.
                Maybe he had two if he was covering the cushions as well? Probably a 30oz match cloth?

Comment

On the TV they have a different bed cloth to the cushions, so our fitters told us,maybe that's why he had two cloths.
                  This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                  https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                    On the TV they have a different bed cloth to the cushions, so our fitters told us,maybe that's why he had two cloths.
                    Extra slippery cloth around the jaws no doubt
                    Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
                    but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax View Post

Extra slippery cloth around the jaws no doubt
                      Trade secret dontcha know
                      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Working...
                      X