No announcement yet.

Any pro players using a Maximus cue ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He may not be playing with it for long if this match continues as it has started
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Dominic Dale like the weather changes cues regularly. He shows a maximus cue logo on dress of late.. assume he plays with one.

Comment

Originally Posted by Sir Ivanhoe View Post
        Dominic Dale like the weather changes cues regularly. He shows a maximus cue logo on dress of late.. assume he plays with one.
        He's their UK brand ambassador apparently, which is sort of an odd move for them considering he swaps and changes so much.

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
          He's their UK brand ambassador apparently, which is sort of an odd move for them considering he swaps and changes so much.
          It's not an odd move for Maximus given most pros put their hand up and say 'Pawwis is best'. He does know his cues and he's owned most collectable stuff and should know a cue that is well made, has feel and a good hit. Ronnie/Tramp can say this and that about cues and I'll laught but if Dom says this brand is really good, I have to listen to that opinion with respect.

Comment

Originally Posted by Big Splash! View Post
            It's not an odd move for Maximus given most pros put their hand up and say 'Pawwis is best'. He does know his cues and he's owned most collectable stuff and should know a cue that is well made, has feel and a good hit. Ronnie/Tramp can say this and that about cues and I'll laught but if Dom says this brand is really good, I have to listen to that opinion with respect.
            They're a good cue, i own one. But the fact remains, he changes cues a LOT. If he was using another cue while being their ambassador it doesn't exactly paint a good picture for them. I think Stephen Maguire is probably the only other player that changes as frequently as Dominic.

Comment

They're a good cue, i own one. But the fact remains, he changes cues a LOT. If he was using another cue while being their ambassador it doesn't exactly paint a good picture for them. I think Stephen Maguire is probably the only other player that changes as frequently as Dominic.
              Oh I think Day and Higgins can give him a run for the title of successor to DD :biggrin:
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

From what I understand Dom is using another Thai cue, Pong top secret model. I think this is the cue he has told his girlfriend he is sticking with and if he changes he's got to give her a £1000.

Comment

Isn't Mark Selby use Maximus cue as well?

Comment

Not unless he has changed it recently . He uses a Stamford Cue , as does Ding .
                    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Parris cues are over priced rubbish.

Comment

Originally Posted by david charles View Post
                        Some mushrooms are dangerous.
                        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by david charles View Post
                          Nice first post, and you joined over 6 years ago

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                            Nice first post, and you joined over 6 years ago
                            :devilish::biggrin::encouragement:
                            VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
                            Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
                            Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
                            Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

3 of the North East pros are using Maximus. Gary Wilson, Mike Dunn & Elliot Slessor.
                              We’ve sold Maximus cues to a lot of pro’s, but I couldn’t confirm if they are currently using them.
                              Maximus produce quality playing cues.
                              A cue has to have good feel and playability, it’s all personal to the player.
                              Most pro’s have now realised its essential to try cues out if changing.
                              www.greenbaize.com

Comment

Originally Posted by GreenBaize View Post
                                3 of the North East pros are using Maximus. Gary Wilson, Mike Dunn & Elliot Slessor.
                                We’ve sold Maximus cues to a lot of pro’s, but I couldn’t confirm if they are currently using them.
                                Maximus produce quality playing cues.
                                A cue has to have good feel and playability, it’s all personal to the player.
                                Most pro’s have now realised its essential to try cues out if changing.
                                We see new booster cues on the green baize website. They look promising. Could we know more about their maker?

Comment

Working...
                                X