This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's one nice cue Rob.
    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• 10550376_742643879107234_1122648563_o.jpg10545303_742643925773896_1983996194_o.jpg10543898_742644042440551_1297182629_o.jpg10545303_742643925773896_1983996194_o.jpg10550470_742643845773904_260224662_o.jpg10552070_742644329107189_736391016_o.jpg

Meet the Junior Member!

Good day everybody. Here are some pics of a recently delivered Andy Travis masterpiece to my father's anniversary. As expected, resulted in a positive emotions.

Comment

• Nice cue maksim, very nice chevrons mate, you did well there mate. Glad your dad liked it mate.

Comment

• Maple Glover Eureka replica - 58.2" 17.5oz 9.3mm 18"BP

Brand new TW Select ash shaft - 57.3" 17.7oz 9.5mm 17.5"BP

both fantastic cues - could any one guess i'm a big fan of tulip wood.

Comment

• Nice cues Stejohn, love the pattern and colour of the tulipwood on the glover, really good quality that

Comment

• Very nice
              love the TW

Comment

• Yep, very nice cues which plays better?

Comment

• Originally Posted by justf View Post
                  Yep, very nice cues which plays better?
                  Very tricky question that as they both play very well and pretty similar considering they are so different. Only just got the TW and hardly used it as i've been playing great with the Glover which ive had a couple of months. once ive used the TW more maybe i'll get a better idea but i can happily use either. Not sure if i need them both but also not sure if i could decide which 1 to sell either

Comment

• Originally Posted by stejohn View Post

Maple Glover Eureka replica - 58.2" 17.5oz 9.3mm 18"BP

Brand new TW Select ash shaft - 57.3" 17.7oz 9.5mm 17.5"BP

both fantastic cues - could any one guess i'm a big fan of tulip wood.
                    Not a fan of Tulip wood but those are stunning fella:snooker:

Comment

• I'm a fan of Tulipwood, really love their look . Pm me the price if you're selling either of them mate.
                      Last edited by dan226; 23 July 2014, 05:51 AM.

Comment

• Lovely tulip

Comment

• Been led astray again and bought a batch of cues, will try them out as per usual to see if they suit me, but more than likely will be sold eventually
                          1) Very old early Craftsman cue ( look at that old dark ash ) very collectable now as no longer made and as good as best old Parris cues, comes with telescopic and the old Craftsman bomb proof case, all nice condition.
                          Specs: 57.5" long, 9.75mm tip, 18.3oz weight
                          2) Old 3/4 Glover - a beauty including original bomb proof case that holds 2 - 3/4 cues a really early example great condition with a great shaft.
                          Specs: 58" long, 9mm ferrule but a taper mushroom tip to 9.5mm, 17.5oz weight
                          3) Old 3/4 Barracuda Kirkham - a beauty totally original never been messed with mint example, rarely used the butt rubber is even perfect, stunning maccassar butt, kevin Muncaster's early work.
                          Specs: 57.5" long, 9.7mm tip, 17oz weight (and stamped)
                          4) Top Spec 3/4 Britannia Steel - a modern beauty with a modern case, never hit a ball by the look of it, stainless steel ferrule and joint
                          Specs: 58" long, 9.6mm tip, 18oz weight
                          (grain near tip is straight in line with badge, i must of accidentally spun the cue a little lol)
                          Last edited by jrc750; 2 August 2014, 10:35 PM.

Comment

• Looks like a good couple of finds.

My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
                            I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

• **Post Pictures of your cue!**

Nice - Feel free to PM me about one of them in particular
                              On Cue Facebook Page
                              Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
                              Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

• Originally Posted by Stupree View Post
                                Nice - Feel free to PM me about one of them in particular
                                Do i have to guess which one ?? lol, i shall pm you now sir

Comment

Working...
                                X