cue swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cue swap

I have been looking for a cue for my son over the last few months specs around 52in long 16ish oz 9.5/10mm tip difnt have any luck but I had a peradon joe davis 3q the newish ones machine spliced. bought it in 2004 pool spec cue 57in long not sure on weight say its around 17oz tips around 7.5 mm ash shaft in superb condition and straight had it tubed up over the last few weeks going to send it to andy travis to have it cut down and retaipered but before I do does anyone on here fancy a swap thats if anyone as anything just been looking at the joe davis petadon are still making them £130 ish on the web. Can email some pics if anyones interested not looking for a top quality cue just something decent.

As anyone got a 52in cue they would be willing to sell

Comment

I have one you can have when i dig it out , nothing special but its handmade maple and a solid hitter

Comment

Cheers just pm me what you want for it and I will send it to you via PayPal. Cheers again ste

Comment

The joe davis cue in the opening post is now for sale if anyone wants it £40 plus delivery Which I think is very reasonable what can you get for £40. Pics on request.

Comment

No longer available sold it on ebay

Comment

Working...
            X