No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone,
    I'm Hilal from Morocco, I want to say how happy I am to join your fantastic forum.
    I love snooker, and my dream is come to UK and live there, because here specially in my city "Nador" snooker is not popular at all, and there's only one coffee club who has one medium size table of snooker and you have to wait sometime hours to play your turn.
    I use to play backball pool in the past then I quit for years now, it's about a year since this club opened I back to play snooker this time.
    I heard there's someone will open another club this day's I hope he will have many official tables size.

Cheers

already spoken but welcome to TSF
    glad you have found a place to play and hope the new club opens and it fulfils your snooker needs
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Hope they do open up a club near you , fantastic game but very frustrating as well .

Welcome to TSF
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

HI, Welcome to TFS compatriot, i dont know about Nador but in Oujda there is a club called Phoenix, they have two official size tables, old but well maintained.
        You can also move to Rabat or Casablanca where you can play in leagues and people in general will welcome you to the sport, but i think you have more reasons to move out of our beloved country other than snooker
        cheers

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
          Hope they do open up a club near you , fantastic game but very frustrating as well .

Welcome to TSF
          Thank you Neil I hope too

Comment

Hi keyen, Happy to find Moroccan members here, yeah there's more important reasons to leave Morocco 😁
            Snooker Level in Nador still can't compete in tournaments even in Morocco, in Nador most of the players use to play blackball "l'huite" and it's about only a year since they start to play snooker, and they need more time and spaces to increase their performance.

Comment

Hello hello!
              Welcome to TSF - I'm sure there are many here who can share their knowledge with you
              "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
              National Snooker Expo
              25-27 October 2019
              http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

Originally Posted by the lone wolf View Post
                Hello hello!
                Welcome to TSF - I'm sure there are many here who can share their knowledge with you
                Yes I'm sure of that, thank you

Comment

Working...
                X