MW super tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by MikeWooldridge View Post
    email me with details of your order so i can check records and find out what batch yours were from
    You're like the shopkeeper from Mister Benn
    It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

Originally Posted by Mellow Yellow View Post
      Hi Mike, cheers for replying, they were from ebay, Welsh pool I think was the seller.
      ah, i can't track them but i still replace any problem ones free of charge. email me.

the tip i have on my cue now is spot on, i'll send you replacement from the same batch, hopefully it will be what you expect
      The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by EdwardGribble View Post
        These used to be perfect now it's a lottery. The further we've gone down the line with these the worse they've got. The original ones were the best, playing perfectly from the start but these latest ones are way too hard for me. I've also had them too soft. I found a green one the other day and it played perfectly, right from the off. Then I thought those green ones are the way to go, found a pack of four behind the sofa, I kid you not. Put one on yesterday a it's too hard! All very disappointing

What tip is comparable to the original Supertip?
        send me the rest of pack, i'll send replacment
        The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by Erwan_BZH View Post
          I was also pretty disappointed with the latest MW dark green super tips I put on...Miscueing a lot, didn't hold the chalk well, lifeless, etc. The original ones, in light gree, were perfect but somehow it is light years away from being the case now. I would prefere a Grand tip or even a Blue Diamond compressed.
          send me any problem ones, i'll send replacement
          The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by ghost121 View Post
            I have a bunch of them from various batches if anyone is interested. I use Medium Grands these days.
            send me them, i'll send replacements
            The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

The originals were fantastic , couldn't get anymore . So went to Elk Pro , which i like . But had a dodgy one of them !

Mike , are you able to get the originals re-made ? If not , what tip of yours what you recommend ?
              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Errrr Mike I can't pot for Sh$€e at the moment with the cue I bought from you any chance of a replacement........?:-)

Comment

I have 10 original mw super tips not tried the new ones yet why would you change something that was in my eyes perfect the best tip I have ever used.

Comment

very nice gesture for mike to do this. credit mate

Comment

I felt that it is too soft for the new dark green batch which I just ordered 2 months ago.
                      The tip shape are ran fast and not really can bite the cue ball.
                      The light green batch are fantastic and consistence but it is very hard to get at the market now.
                      Hope Mike will have do some revision to the supertip again.
                      Thanks.

Comment

After a bit of farting around I managed to buy some of the original MW Supertips from MC Billard online in Berlin. They arrived a few days back. I think theyve realised they can sell them now so are available on Ebay. Not cheap but I've filled my boots

Comment

Just ordered some myself can't see these lasting long on Ebay :-) thanks for the heads up !

Comment

Originally Posted by ste bed View Post
                            I have 10 original mw super tips not tried the new ones yet why would you change something that was in my eyes perfect the best tip I have ever used.
                            It's one of the great mysteries and unfortunately will never be solved
                            It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

Everything changes as people try to make the origonals cheaper to make more money..dont work like that unfortunatly as people wont waste there money on cheap crudd.
                              Not played for 3 years and itching for a game....11-3-2017.

Comment

Originally Posted by Rob153 View Post
                                Just ordered some myself can't see these lasting long on Ebay :-) thanks for the heads up !
                                Are these the ones on the green card? Couldn't see any on e-bay. Got a link?

Comment

Working...
                                X