Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pink Ribbon 2017

Hi all,

There have been a number of people on the forum saying they are entering the pink ribbon this year. I thought I'd start a thread to see who exactly is entering as it'd be good to gauge the numbers entering from the forum and it'd be nice to meet some of you!

Cheers

Tom
    "just tap it in":snooker:

Originally Posted by tomwalker147 View Post
    Hi all,

There have been a number of people on the forum saying they are entering the pink ribbon this year. I thought I'd start a thread to see who exactly is entering as it'd be good to gauge the numbers entering from the forum and it'd be nice to meet some of you!

Cheers

Tom
    You already know, but I've entered. Went and bought a pink polo shirt just last week!

Comment

Originally Posted by JohnF14722 View Post
      You already know, but I've entered. Went and bought a pink polo shirt just last week!
      I need to purchase myself one, it'd be good to catch up whilst there John. How's your game at the moment? I know you obviously play to a very high standard and your videos are top notch.

Comment

I need to purchase myself one, it'd be good to catch up whilst there John. How's your game at the moment? I know you obviously play to a very high standard and your videos are top notch.
        I found one in M&S for £15! My game is good, I'm cueing nicely, feeling quietly confident about Q school, prepared to scrap it out under the high pressure everyone will be under!

Comment

Originally Posted by JohnF14722 View Post
          I found one in M&S for £15! My game is good, I'm cueing nicely, feeling quietly confident about Q school, prepared to scrap it out under the high pressure everyone will be under!
          I really hope you make it John, would be nice to see another one of " our own" from here on the tour, don't forget us when you become rich and famous, keep the videos and posts coming
          This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
          https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
            I really hope you make it John, would be nice to see another one of " our own" from here on the tour, don't forget us when you become rich and famous, keep the videos and posts coming
            Cheers, I think you can follow the scores on the world snooker website if you've nothing better to do! First match is around 4:30pm on 10th of May! I'll keep posting things for sure!

Comment

I'll be there, Tom!
              WPBSA Level 2 - 1st4Sport Coach
              Available for personalised one-to-one coaching sessions
              --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I'll be at Pink Ribbon but I won't be wearing a pink shirt!
                Duplicate of banned account deleted

Comment

Originally Posted by tedisbill View Post
                  I'll be there, Tom!
                  Nice one mate, at least you won' be giving 28 starts away this time

Comment

As it's just down the road from me I'll be going along but not sure if I'll enter becaues my cue is knackered and I can't afford a new one right now. My cars clutch broke recently and I was quoted £540 yesterday to replace it so have no choice but to scrap it.
                    www.mixcloud.com/jfd

Comment

Has the format changed Tom?
                      It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

Ha! Yes mate.

Always good at Gloucester. Great venue and good atmosphere at the pink ribbon!
                        WPBSA Level 2 - 1st4Sport Coach
                        Available for personalised one-to-one coaching sessions
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Has this been? If so how did everyone do?
                          This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                          https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                            Has this been? If so how did everyone do?
                            7-11 June. Entries still open until the end of the month.
                            Duplicate of banned account deleted

Comment

Forgive my ignorance but what is pink ribbon?
                              Is it an event?
                              "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
                              National Snooker Expo
                              25-27 October 2019
                              http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

Working...
                              X