Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Video: Break Building & Shot Selection

Here is my latest YouTube video.

This is a better quality and better camera view than my previous break building video.

Please like and share the video, and please subscribe to the channel if you find these videos useful!

WPBSA Level 2 - 1st4Sport Coach
    Available for personalised one-to-one coaching sessions
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice video. This is where I think yourself, Barry Stark and Nic Barrow have demonstrated how useful it is to have a high-level player produce these coaching videos. It's a lot easier to understand when it is demonstrated in action as opposed to in theory. I picked up a few things about getting closer to reds, for example on the blue I probably would have just stunned down and left a longer red. I think I leave myself too much work which can catch up to me when I am struggling with my cueing.

Comment

Originally Posted by Csmith View Post
      Nice video. This is where I think yourself, Barry Stark and Nic Barrow have demonstrated how useful it is to have a high-level player produce these coaching videos. It's a lot easier to understand when it is demonstrated in action as opposed to in theory. I picked up a few things about getting closer to reds, for example on the blue I probably would have just stunned down and left a longer red. I think I leave myself too much work which can catch up to me when I am struggling with my cueing.
      Thanks for the positive comments! Good to know you have picked up some tips.

Comment

Lovely video , good quality and clear explanations and tips for break building. it does help that you are a good player and make it look so easy. keep them coming , great stuff.

Comment

Originally Posted by alabadi View Post
          Lovely video , good quality and clear explanations and tips for break building. it does help that you are a good player and make it look so easy. keep them coming , great stuff.
          Thanks Alabadi!

Comment

Great video into your thoughts process. That little lovely run through potting a read and developed two reds nicely on back later in break was the bit that opened my eye. Thanks for your work!

Comment

Originally Posted by howardlax View Post
              Great video into your thoughts process. That little lovely run through potting a read and developed two reds nicely on back later in break was the bit that opened my eye. Thanks for your work!
              Thank you!

Comment

i find that i can make the right decision, i know what in want to do , i just can't execute it

Comment

Another insightful video - I worked on rest play last weekend and initially, I played 10 shots with the rest and used your tip on standing less square on and at an angle, and out of 10 shots played with it, I got 7/10 of them. Just to check it wasn't a fluke - I went back to standing square on and only made four out of 10.

I then played some line up where I needed to use the rest a couple of times and did the same thing and found I had a 100% pot success with the rest from two shots.

Thanks again. Every mini tip I've tried of yours has worked so far...cheers
                  Follow my snooker Articles/stories on Twitter@chrisgaynor2

Comment

Originally Posted by chrisg View Post
                    Another insightful video - I worked on rest play last weekend and initially, I played 10 shots with the rest and used your tip on standing less square on and at an angle, and out of 10 shots played with it, I got 7/10 of them. Just to check it wasn't a fluke - I went back to standing square on and only made four out of 10.

I then played some line up where I needed to use the rest a couple of times and did the same thing and found I had a 100% pot success with the rest from two shots.

Thanks again. Every mini tip I've tried of yours has worked so far...cheers
                    Thanks very much, Chris. Really appreciate the positive feedback. Helps me to keep going and put more content out which will hopefully keep helping people.

Comment

Working...
                    X