Custom name discs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Rob153 View Post
    It was me that questioned him on FB also, sorry it bugs the crap out of me that he’s allowed to sell them on Ebay and FB
    that's fair enough, it was me that agreed with you on the ad. I don't think folk should be able to get badges of real cue makers made to order. wonder if they ever get big orders...
    :snooker:

Comment

He’s been selling them on Ebay for yonks, Def not they’re blatantly fake badges, if you genuinely lose your badge should go back tongue cuemaker concerned and let them replace it. Bespoke name badges etc... absolutely fine but replacement cuemaker badges a no no for me.

Comment

Originally Posted by sanman View Post
        can.have it.done here engraved quite cheap.but postage to.u would.cost more
        do you have any pictures of examples?
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

well... even if this guy openly sells fakes, if they're printed and not engraved they'd be pretty easy to spot. Well the Parris badges anyway. not sure about H&O badges

I can remember posting a link on here about fakes from China and there was a website who were producing exact replicas of Parris badges - now they were pretty much identical.
          #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

Engraved would be better but you have to ask how much a 16 mm badge would be if it had say a football club emblem , with your name around the outside , all in colour . A lot of intricate work in a small space and it wouldnt be cheap . The original poster was just asking for a quick way to identify a rack cue in a club and the chap on e-bay has a very quick turnaround . A team mate asked me the same question , again for a rack cue , went on e-bay , designed it , ordered it ,next day it was delivered , simple and efficient. I too detest fake badges but custom badges e.g personalised , favourite football team , crest etc , I have no problem with .

Comment

Originally Posted by old school View Post
              Engraved would be better but you have to ask how much a 16 mm badge would be if it had say a football club emblem , with your name around the outside , all in colour . A lot of intricate work in a small space and it wouldnt be cheap . The original poster was just asking for a quick way to identify a rack cue in a club and the chap on e-bay has a very quick turnaround . A team mate asked me the same question , again for a rack cue , went on e-bay , designed it , ordered it ,next day it was delivered , simple and efficient. I too detest fake badges but custom badges e.g personalised , favourite football team , crest etc , I have no problem with .
              Yeah spot on, the only thing that puts me off a printed disc is that my hands sweat like hell, if its printed I'm not sure how long the logo would last, suppose the disc would still be enough to make sure its not confused with another rack stick. I could always just order a plain disc and attempt an engraving myself and paint it.... Done a fair bit of model making in the past so wouldn't be too hard.

Comment

Disc has a clear film protecting the print , so if intact the print shouldnt wear .

Comment

Originally Posted by old school View Post
                  Disc has a clear film protecting the print , so if intact the print shouldnt wear .
                  ok, might just order one and see what its like. thanks chap

Comment

Working...
                  X