WTB - Maximus/TonPraram/mastercue/niche etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB - Maximus/TonPraram/mastercue/niche etc

Not sure if I'm allowed to make this thread here, I seen someone selling cues in this section so assumed its ok. I tried the classifieds but it seems to be a site that is American for some reason and seems no good for UK

Anyhow looking for a high quality Thai cue or possibly others in approx. the following size.
    I am in Wales, UK

length - 57" - 58"
    tip - 9.5 - 9.8
    weight - 17.7 - 18.3
    butt - 29mm - 30mm

phone stu at green baize and ask him to try out a couple cues for you and pick the best one

Comment

^ +1 what he said

www.greenbaize.com
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by thai_son22 View Post
        phone stu at green baize and ask him to try out a couple cues for you and pick the best one
        I will do if I have no luck finding a tidy used one. I thought there must be a couple on here who are not getting on with the weight of their cue or whatever and don't want to ebay it type of thing

Comment

There is a member on here who I play with - anish147. He has a couple Thai cues which may be in that spec. He will sell you one of them I believe

Comment

Originally Posted by thai_son22 View Post
            There is a member on here who I play with - anish147. He has a couple Thai cues which may be in that spec. He will sell you one of them I believe
            Ok, thanks. I`m not too fussy about spec as long as its in that ballpark. Under 9.5 tip is too small for me, 10 is too big, etc, etc

Comment

Hi - I have half a dozen TP, Maximus, Mastercues all approx. in that spec.

Can you send me a personal message with your email and I'll email some pictures with the spec and price.

Thanks, Thai-Son22

Comment

Originally Posted by anish147 View Post
                Hi - I have half a dozen TP, Maximus, Mastercues all approx. in that spec.

Can you send me a personal message with your email and I'll email some pictures with the spec and price.

Thanks, Thai-Son22
                Ok thanks, i will PM you

Comment

Hi, I have a n Omin maximum 147 with following spec's :
                  58,25"
                  9,7 mm
                  18.3 oz
                  29,5 mm

Stiff shaft with nice arrows (selected by mr O himself after messsing up a cue they were making for me)
                  I live in belgium. Can post it without extra custom hasstle
                  Last edited by bartito; 21 March 2018, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by bartito View Post
                    Hi, I have a n Omin maximum 147 with following spec's :
                    58,25"
                    9,7 mm
                    18.3 oz
                    29,5 mm

Stiff shaft with nice arrows (selected by mr O himself after messsing up a cue they were making for me)
                    I live in belgium. Can post it without extra custom hasstle
                    sorry, i forgot to update this thread. i have found one now but thank you. perhaps someone else here will buy it though

Comment

I strongly recommend Maximus cues. I drove up to Green Baize a few weeks ago as I was after a 59" cue as I have arms like an orangutan and Stu was incredibly helpful.

A 3/4 Maximus Ultimate caught my eye almost immediately and although it's far too good a cue for my ability I had to have it. Stu shaped the tip for me and even burnished the shaft to make it incredibly smooth. A few weeks later and I feel more comfortable with this cue than anything I have used before and have the confidence to take on shots I wouldn't usually be able to pull off.

The only problem is I now have a Maximus Legend I don't need anymore.

Comment

Hi buddy I am selling mine, one piece Maximus cue. Fits all your specs, my number is 07880796712, this cue will go, if seen.

Comment

Working...
                        X