No announcement yet.

John Parris Ultimate or Traditional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long did you wait for a special? 1pc or 3/4?

Comment

• Originally Posted by k9nrad View Post
      How long did you wait for a special? 1pc or 3/4?
      I ordered 3/4 special cue with single face splice + one thick veneer on 23rd of Sep 2017 and still waiting. So, almost 35 weeks so far and I know it is not even long time.
      Order status changed to "In-Progress" and received an e-mail from Parris Cues on 5th of Feb this year. Based on that, they have started to produce it.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Handy78 View Post
        I ordered 3/4 special cue with single face splice + one thick veneer on 23rd of Sep 2017 and still waiting. So, almost 35 weeks so far and I know it is not even long time.
        Order status changed to "In-Progress" and received an e-mail from Parris Cues on 5th of Feb this year. Based on that, they have started to produce it.
        I got my in progress email in January and receive the cue in April. For an ultimate lol

Comment

• Hope you are not still waiting for your cue as i have heard that a uncle of a famous player has rejected his ultimate when it was delivered and will have to wait for a replacment

Comment

• Wow! Plain ebony JP Ultimate with SD joint is now £1077.32 plus postage and 4-5 year wait lol.
            VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
            Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
            Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
            Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

• Originally Posted by TooDark View Post
              Wow! Plain ebony JP Ultimate with SD joint is now £1077.32 plus postage and 4-5 year wait lol.
              its been that for a while on a 1 piece

Comment

• Originally Posted by thai_son22 View Post
                its been that for a while on a 1 piece
                it was under £1000 last time I checked earlier in the year. Defo been a price hike sometime this year as the 1 piece Traditionals and Stirling’s have gone up a fair bit too recently.
                VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.

Comment

• Traditionals were around £430-440 but now £520 and the Stirling’s were just north of £500 now £598.

Comment

it was under £1000 last time I checked earlier in the year. Defo been a price hike sometime this year as the 1 piece Traditionals and Stirling’s have gone up a fair bit too recently.
                    no, earlier in the year they were the same price. havent gone up on a 1 piece option

Comment

• I sold my Traditional in April during world champs this year and John Parris was selling Traditionals for £430 something without SD or spec changes 100%. As was looking at the Stirling’s at the time plus the charge for a 1 piece went up to earlier in the year.
                      It’s only the fact that I was selling my Traditional and Ultimate Case that I know this for sure. Also the cases have gone up from £299 to £349. Never a slight hike rise in price with John lol.

Comment

I sold my Traditional in April during world champs this year and John Parris was selling Traditionals for £430 something without SD or spec changes 100%. As was looking at the Stirling’s at the time plus the charge for a 1 piece went up to earlier in the year.
                        It’s only the fact that I was selling my Traditional and Ultimate Case that I know this for sure. Also the cases have gone up from £299 to £349. Never a slight hike rise in price with John lol.
                        yeah but i have a 1 piece ultimate on order for a while back and it hasnt gone up lol

Comment

yeah but i have a 1 piece ultimate on order for a while back and it hasnt gone up lol
                          prices quoted at time of order should not increase; new orders will be priced at the time of order
                          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                            prices quoted at time of order should not increase; new orders will be priced at the time of order
                            comparing my order price with the current price

Comment

• ah gotcha
                              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

When did you order that then?

Comment

Working...
                                X