No announcement yet.

English Open 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a very good choice of commentator is it, someone who can't see a blatant foul after three replays on a studio monitor.

-
    The fast and the furious,
    The slow and labourious,
    All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• One of mine , doesn’t see the light of day much though !2napk08.jpg
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• One of mine....
        Attached Files
        ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Brilliant , very good

Comment

• What a great clearance by a Mark to win frame 13 . Great stuff .

Comment

• Turning out to be a good match!
              Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
              Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
              Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

• Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
                Turning out to be a good match!
                Hope Mark can make it go all the way!
                ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
                  Hope Mark can make it go all the way!
                  8-7 down, gonna be tough but he's done well so you never know.
                  Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
                  Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
                  Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

• A nice evening of snooker, high quality and surprisingly easy to watch. Well played to Stuart Bingham, well deserved. :smile:

Looking forward to the International Championship a week from now. :smile:

Comment

• I just saw the ROS foul for the first time.

Many on here will know I like every opportunity to bash ROS...

But, I don't think he knew he fouled... If you watch the replay in the interview with the slow mo, his eyes follow the object ball all the way to the pocket and then he immediately checks to see how the white has come off the cushion...

I genuinely don't think he knew he fouled.

Comment

• BTW: Anybody knows whats the running gag with Mark Selby asking Bingham on twitter every time for his breaks? Did Bingham boast about some centuries once recently?

Comment

• IMO - when the cue and rest are moving back...the tip of the cue grazes the red as the cue is travelling back. It appeared to be a very sensitive contact and attention was heavily divided on the pot and position.

As a player under tension in a match - i give him the benefit of the doubt.

I can see the argument that he was down in the match and it was an opportune moment for him to take advantage > I just don't see him doing that by cheating.

He admires young talent and I just don't see him doing that for a measly win.

I don't think Ronnie caught that one...and i choose to believe he wouldn't cheat to win. just my opinion.

Comment

• Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
                            BTW: Anybody knows whats the running gag with Mark Selby asking Bingham on twitter every time for his breaks? Did Bingham boast about some centuries once recently?
                            Bingham tweeted about his 140 first frame over on China (or was it Belgium, I forget), either way it all comes from that.

As a side note, watching snooker players tweet each other is my new favourite hobby...especially if Mark Williams is involved!

Comment

• do you know what is the supposed beef between Bingham and Maguire then?
                              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                                do you know what is the supposed beef between Bingham and Maguire then?
                                No, that has me intrigued!

Part of me wondered (wonders) if Barry Hearn has simply told a few of the players it wouldn’t hurt if they were a bit more outspoken and had the odd feud to get column inches...but that’s just me being cynical!

Comment

Working...
                                X