cueing or dominant eye problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

snooeasdasdkrtab.jpg

even though i did many times the alignment test but i always thought i was fine, however i found out the main cause, of missing, and why the cue tip goes to the left after hitting the chest
    it seems that i have trained my wrong eye, bcaz even though while standing to me a straight shot looks straight, but it isnt, bcaz my head doesnt move and when i get down i am in the wrong place, bcaz i was offline and i had a bad sighting problem while standing

here you can see, that after practicing with my coach i found out that the butt of the cue is always towards the left chalk, and i tent to aim to the right side of object consistently.
    so he asked me there are many ways to fix this, either while standing keep repeating how to get down perfectly and fixing error each time, or once you are down move your upper body to the right, or move the entire lower body to the right, until the butt of the cue is in between the 2 chalks.

however it seems that i have been playing like this for a long time, and thats why to my eyes this lineup looks straight, and when the butt of the cue is right in the centre of 2 chalks, i think i am offline, but when i hit i get the pot 10 outta 10

so is this a sighting problem? a stance or alignment?
    and any one had this problem? and any better ways to fix this ?

can anyone tell me where can i get one one those snooker aid doherty is using, or if i can design it. i wanna design it but dont know where to start

tnx
    Last edited by highestbreak50; 13 January 2018, 06:12 AM.

Comment

This is trolling, surely?
      WPBSA Level 2 - 1st4Sport Coach
      Available for personalised one-to-one coaching sessions
      --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
      X