Balls! Whose do you play with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Bigmeek View Post
    Hmmm Amazon are normally good for delivery and hassle free, decisions decisions

Comment

Originally Posted by Dredd46 View Post
      Hmmm Amazon are normally good for delivery and hassle free, decisions decisions
      Dredd46. Did you buy a case? Any comments?

Comment

Has anyone ever tried the Cyclops snooker balls?
        I've played with their pro pool balls Which ar excellent and as good as Aramith.
        Just wondering if anyone has used them yet?
        "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
        National Snooker Expo
        25-27 October 2019
        http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

On ball cases, I use an old laptop case which I put the foam ball cutouts in. Fits perfectly, smaller and lighter than an ally case, can bump it around without damaging anything and does not fall apart.
          I've been using it for over 10 years at least twice weekly.
          Seen many 1G cases from sets in the last few years fall apart and become more of a liability to dropping balls out on the floor.
          I'll be replacing with 3G as i'm not interested in paying nearly $100 for a cheap case. My 3Gs measured well within 3g difference.
          cheers

Comment

Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post
            Dredd46. Did you buy a case? Any comments?
            I went for a set of 1G in the end which come with a case. Not sure how long the case will last me as others have mentioned the handle being prone to breaking. The case I had on my ebay watch list went up by £2 which although not a great deal of money made me wait. I'll probably get another case eventually and swap the balls round as I plan on getting a set of super crystalites as well.

Comment

Working...
            X