Steel block cushion conversation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steel block cushion conversation

Hi does anyone know any companies who convert normal cushions into steel block cushions

Steel block cushion conversation

maryfield here on TSF seems to have them to replace not sure about converting existing rails.
    If you can you can PM
    sorry I don't know contact details.
    hope he pops on here for you.
    what table do you have?
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Ringo147 where are you located? There is a company in stoke-on-trent that have done this.
      Cheap and Cheerful! 😄
      https://wpbsa.com/coaches/simon-seabridge/

Comment

Hope you don't mind, I have moved this thread to the 'Tables' subsection

Comment

I am in swindon

Comment

Hi, why not add a set of steel block cushions to your table? The all in one steel block cushion is not the route to go, if you can get someone to do it. They are wrong in several ways. And won’t be much less than a refurbished set.

Comment

I think I have found someone to fit a set of steel block cushions on

Comment

Originally Posted by maryfield View Post
                Hi, why not add a set of steel block cushions to your table? The all in one steel block cushion is not the route to go, if you can get someone to do it. They are wrong in several ways. And won’t be much less than a refurbished set.
                can you explain the difference between your two statements?
                And how does this relate to the OP's "convert to steel" question?

I was assuming that the OP was after bits of steel to be added to his existing cushions

Comment

Originally Posted by Ringo147 View Post
                  I think I have found someone to fit a set of steel block cushions on
                  who did you find?
                  let us know how it goes
                  It sounds like are they fitting new rails, not converting your existing as per your OP?

Comment

Yes fitting new ones

Comment

Working...
                    X