Rssian Magic chalk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Ninja.cues View Post
    Don't think he has any in blue at the mo but can get it, just most use green or other colours.
    Not many use blue..
    He's got Blue coming in a couple of weeks if it's on time
    Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
    Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
    Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
      He's got Blue coming in a couple of weeks if it's on time
      Didn't know he had ordered any but good idea.
      For that one you've always wanted...
      https://www.facebook.com/ninjacues/

Comment

Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
        Dirty dancing fan?
        Nobody pots baby in a corner..........................

Comment

Got a couple of Russian magic chalks today, need to try them later. First one was lost, got another for free.

Comment

Struggling to find the green ones on eBay or Amazon.

Comment

Originally Posted by Bulkie View Post
              Struggling to find the green ones on eBay or Amazon.
              Wity Bilston cues

He has a shipment in or has some coming in soon

Contact him on Facebook

Comment

Originally Posted by sanman View Post
                Wity Bilston cues

He has a shipment in or has some coming in soon

Contact him on Facebook
                Surprised at him taking them into stock, generally anything that has some claim attached to it he's first one to shout bs despite never having tried it.

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
                  Surprised at him taking them into stock, generally anything that has some claim attached to it he's first one to shout bs despite never having tried it.
                  He did have a real good look and never found one bad review.
                  Plus he had used Taom.
                  For that one you've always wanted...
                  https://www.facebook.com/ninjacues/

Comment

Originally Posted by Ninja.cues View Post
                    He did have a real good look and never found one bad review.
                    Plus he had used Taom.
                    Which makes a change.

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
                      Thing is he never tried the magic chalk as yet. The other thing in all my dealings with him he has been straight honest and helpful. I don't see any BS in what he says. Maybe he is a bit rough in the way he says it lol but he says it like he sees it

Comment

• Think I will just stick to my 50p a block triangle at least for now.. got a full box plus loose ones of them to use up anyways... wonder if these expensive ones go 'missing' more than the old triangle used to..

Comment

• Originally Posted by The Artful Dodger View Post
                          Think I will just stick to my 50p a block triangle at least for now.. got a full box plus loose ones of them to use up anyways... wonder if these expensive ones go 'missing' more than the old triangle used to..
                          I can confirm that they do go 'missing' more often. So if you don't use a chalk pouch, keep eyes peeled.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Mark187187 View Post
                            I can confirm that they do go 'missing' more often. So if you don't use a chalk pouch, keep eyes peeled.
                            bloody artful dodgers everywhere....tea leafs...the lot of them

Comment

• same with me however I haven't used anything after I tried the Russian stuff. Its that good, been a while now and at the rate I am using the stuff it will probably work out cheaper than the triangle

Originally Posted by The Artful Dodger View Post
                              Think I will just stick to my 50p a block triangle at least for now.. got a full box plus loose ones of them to use up anyways... wonder if these expensive ones go 'missing' more than the old triangle used to..

Comment

• Originally Posted by sanman View Post
                                same with me however I haven't used anything after I tried the Russian stuff. Its that good, been a while now and at the rate I am using the stuff it will probably work out cheaper than the triangle
                                might have to try it one day... cant see it being any time soon unless its free... figure the number of cubes I have will last me for quite a long time

Comment

Working...
                                X