Bug Report Thread for Snooker 19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug Report Thread for Snooker 19

I’m setting this up in preparation because, without wanting to sound like a pessimist, there will be bugs. I think it will be helpful all round to have a dedicated thread for such reports, rather than have them peppered throughout the other. I shall email the devs to inform them of its existence. Whether they bother to check it is, of course, down to them. Hopefully any such bugs can then be ironed out in future updates and/or patches.
    Last edited by Billy; 16 April 2019, 03:36 PM.
    "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

PS4
    • I had a foul called on me when playing away from a red which the referee had declared 'touching ball'
    • When in the overhead view, after lining the object ball's path up with the pocket, you'll see that it's missing the pocket by quite a margin when you switch to cuecam
    • The Advance and Back buttons (X and O) when navigating the menus, appear not to work properly, requiring several presses before they respond.
    "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Would be nice to see a review of this game on here from a proper snooker fan, hint hint!
      I went into a chemist and asked for a deodorant, the assistant said "ball, stick or aerosol", "No, I want it for under my arms!" was my reply.

Comment

No idea who you’re hinting at, Tony, but I’d appreciate it if posters could keep general chat about the game in the other thread.

Comment

Well the bug reports are coming in fast and steady, and here's some more:

• I played a match with my brother earlier, in which he played as Mark Selby. I don't know if this is a unique bug connected to that player, or just an intermittent one that may affect any player, but he played every shot... yes, every shot, with the rest... including the break off.

• The game freezes if you chose to 'view table' after a foul has been committed.

• I don't see any way to save the progress of two-player matches. Me and my brother like to play marathons in which we play best of 35 frames over a series of weeks, but from what I can gather, as soon as you quit back to the main menu, any frames played are lost and you only have the option to start a new match.

Comment

Working...
          X