Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone in touch with uncle suvitc or unclevit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by shortside K View Post
    Received a message from Suvit yesterday stating that my cue was finished and would be shipped next week. Will update as new info becomes available.
    Fingers crossed.
    This will be the most recent update. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Anyone who has had enough of waiting and wants to try and get their money back drop me a p.m. I have just got mine refunded, even though they fought not to give it to me ,my bank applied the pressure and they gave in, it's not a complicated process for us, your bank does all the work.
      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

If they fought not to give you a refund was any mention made of why the cue not made ??

Comment

I have received photos of my completed cues and tracking info which says they have just arrived at UK customs so fingers crossed they should finally be here in the next days.

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
            If they fought not to give you a refund was any mention made of why the cue not made ??
            Nope there wasn't JRC they sent a black and white photocopy of some cues as their evidence and a copy of my paypal bill along with a flat refusal of a refund.There must have been well over one hundred cues in this photo, so why one of them couldn't be mine ,or any of the others waiting , I don't know, unless they weren't their cues.

Comment

Originally Posted by rdsalt View Post
              I have received photos of my completed cues and tracking info which says they have just arrived at UK customs so fingers crossed they should finally be here in the next days.
              I hope it works out, keep us informed. Does anyone know if Shortside K, got his cue?

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                I hope it works out, keep us informed. Does anyone know if Shortside K, got his cue?
                2 weeks ago I received a message from Suvit that my cue was ready and would be shipped within a week including the tracking number.
                Still awaiting notification. Have not given up hope. Waiting just over a year now. Hah!

Comment

The last few messages I have had on facebook say they have came direct from the crafter and he has been very quick and helpful with his replies.

Comment

Originally Posted by rdsalt View Post
                    The last few messages I have had on facebook say they have came direct from the crafter and he has been very quick and helpful with his replies.
                    What does that mean, are they not his cues? Is he just sticking his badge on other peoples cues now?

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                      What does that mean, are they not his cues? Is he just sticking his badge on other peoples cues now?
                      Suvit doesn't make the cues, never has, and never has said he does ???
                      They are made by some blokes (who he doesn't name), who i believe also make cues for a lot of the well known Thai makers, Master Cue etc

Comment

suvit as treated alot of people like dog �� including myself and let his good reputation down like jrc said suvit gets the cues made by master cue and omin to a high standard for the price but I for one will never buy from him again and advise others to do the same.

Comment

Maybe Suvit has been let down time wise by the makers, and as a middle man has been left looking daft, then doesn't keep in touch with the buyers which makes things worse ?
                          I believe he was ill lately, no idea if he still is tho, but his niece Nong used to respond to my emails on his behalf, maybe she's no longer around ??

Comment

They are made by some blokes (who he doesn't name), who i believe also make cues for a lot of the well known Thai makers, Master Cue etc
                            Correct JRC. My understanding was that he was the "middleman" and that he dealt with a workshop somewhere and sometimes his orders got pushed to the back of the queue. Suvit also told me that he had done the "tapering and balancing" himself on a cue so maybe he tinkered a bit at one time.
                            Last edited by Bigmeek; 14 February 2015, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Well I didn't know that, I knew he didn't personnally make them but I thought it was his company and his own work force that made them, calling them UncleVit C brand cues kind of lead me to think this. Whatever he does there is something going wrong as the other Thai companies these people make cues for don't have time delays like he does, as far as I know.

Comment

Yes something has obviously gone wrong in the last year as Unclevit was a regular on here and had a good reputation which he has sadly lost and no doubt this has cost him sales too. I got the impression that he took the orders and sourced the woods and got good quality local cue makers to make his cues "after hours", this way he could make a bit of money and still sell custom order cues at a good discounted price. I think a few problems have been out of his control and its just a sideline for him but the constant excuses began to wear thin and were often implausible. I just hope the cues do turn up, they did look very nice in the photo.

Comment

Working...
                                X