Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sanman's cues

Hi All,

i would just to put all the suspicions, well mostly of the South African players, to bed in relation to the cues that Sanman has produced thus far.

firstly,
    apprearance:

beautiful ash shafts, lovely well and evenly spaced chevrons. the grain is straight and just by looking at the shafts it looks to be amongst the very best. on the butt, the splicing is done to perfection i dont think they were out by even 1mm. trust me i checked this. the Sd joint was fitted flush and the extension fitted dead straight and in line with the cue. overall appearance seems to be beyond satisfactory. in fact it was a very attractive collection of pieces he had available for me to try.

Playability:

this was i think the best part of the cue. in his presence, i picked up the cue and had a frame with a mate of mine. on my very first visit with the cue, i knocked in a 48 effortlessly. the shot quality is brilliant. no shock penetrating through the cue on power shots. lovely feel and terrific feedback. after the first 2 shots i could just get the white where i wanted it with minimal effort. the shafts are med/stiff with great feel and response. i thoroughly enjoyed the time with it.

overall:

i think, these are currently the best cues produced in South Africa, and coming from 5 Thai cues in the past, i would definitely rate it above them as well. we had a Beautiful Trevor White at our disposal and in all fairness, with no disrespect to Mr White at all, the difference was negligible. i would highly recommend these cues to anyone.

Well Done Sanman.
Working...
X